Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Non Graduates Employing Graduates - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Non Graduates Employing Graduates (431 Views)

Employing A Nigerian Social Media Manager / Getkonnect Is Employing / Getkonnect Firm Employing Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Non Graduates Employing Graduates by Nobody: 8:19am On May 04, 2016
Please, has anyone has an idea why non graduates are very much employers of labour other than graduates..

Please why is it also, that most graduate employers are most that graduated with lower grades, and not d ones with Phd etc..

Where I work now, our employer is just doing his masters and he is in his mid 40s... I has a junior staff earn up to six digits before tax...

My parents own an educational establishment, they arent graduates buh NCE holders.. They have graduates under their employ.. My uncle runs a security company and he has graduates under his employ..

So experienced personnel in ds house.. wat do u fink...
Is this because of age or time of d graduates
Is it because its not God's time for us yet
Is it because of government policies do not allow graduates pursue all these
Is this because of funds and "who you know"

Please I need advices... I hope to be an employer of labour some day..

thanks, please no insults....
Re: Non Graduates Employing Graduates by prelinctus: 5:15pm On May 04, 2016
You need to first of all structure your essay well, then call lalasticlala in order to get nice input.

(1) (Reply)

Important Things To Do When Preparing For A Job Interview / Employers! Have You Ever Hired Someone On Freelancer.com, Upwork, Etc? / 8 Resons Why MLM Is The Perfect Retirement Plan For HR Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.