Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Boko Haram Declares War Against Igbos And Yorubas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Declares War Against Igbos And Yorubas (1434 Views)

Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns / United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos / Boko Haram Declares Total War On Buhari, Promise To Attack Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Declares War Against Igbos And Yorubas by deltalife(m): 9:47am On May 04, 2016
In light of the recent killings in Enugu state, a new video has resurfaced in which suspected Boko Haram members declare war against the Igbos and the Yorubas.

In this new clip, the herdsmen reveal their identity as part of the Boko Haram group claiming that the Igbo and Yoruba lands will soon be conquered as they have declared war against them

http://ugosupdate.com/boko-haram-declares-war-against-igbos-and-yorubas/
Re: Boko Haram Declares War Against Igbos And Yorubas by nrexzy: 9:51am On May 04, 2016
Finally Yorubas now in same shoes with igbos!!!!!#BH

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Declares War Against Igbos And Yorubas by Nobody: 9:54am On May 04, 2016
Your source doesnt make sense
What is ugosupdate?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Declares War Against Igbos And Yorubas by deltalife(m): 10:11am On May 04, 2016
Penisinpenisout:
Your source doesnt make sense
What is ugosupdate?

See thee Video yourself if its true
I don't open thread in case you have not noticed.
Re: Boko Haram Declares War Against Igbos And Yorubas by DaBullIT(m): 10:48am On May 04, 2016
Finally ? Have you been waiting for this ??

I won't insult you now because even Fulanis know when and where to stop

nrexzy:
Finally Yorubas now in same shoes with igbos!!!!!#BH

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Declares War Against Igbos And Yorubas by Bobandgreat: 11:12am On May 04, 2016
Yorubas have always been in same shoes or worse. Watch them panick and begin to do everything possible to appease them in the name of 'accommodating' and 'sophistication' especially Muslims among them. Taaa.
Re: Boko Haram Declares War Against Igbos And Yorubas by after1: 11:14am On May 04, 2016
Bobandgreat:
Yorubas have always been in same shoes or worse. Watch them panicked and begin to do everything possible to appease them in the name of 'accommodating' and 'sophistication' especially Muslims among them. Taaa.

Your parent are in Enugu IDP camp but you are here online beating your hair dry chest. You have no shame.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Declares War Against Igbos And Yorubas by omenka(m): 12:09pm On May 04, 2016
DaBullIT:
Finally ? Have you been waiting for this ??

I won't insult you now because even Fulanis know when and where to stop

The attitude of these people makes for very deep rumination. Just imagine how basterdised their minds have become!!

No one even cares to question the source of the news as long as it sits well with their preconceived illogical nuances.

Just this morning, they've come again with their endless lies, just like this one, with a picture of a truckload meant for "Fulani herdsmen" confiscated in Kano, but a quick google search showed the picture/incident came from/happened in California!!!

Why are human beings like this?? I don't even know if they understand they could well be the first casualties of the war they are so desperately trying to start up. Why are they so averse to peace?? Why??

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Declares War Against Igbos And Yorubas by DaBullIT(m): 12:14pm On May 04, 2016
I reported a blog and a news link yesterday they've been spreading nothing but lies, but then nothing has been done about that , I personally think any news that's not from Recognized Nigerian dailies (the ones that printed newspapers ) should be removed from the site immediately , I do not care if it's lailas or that other chick or any other blog, any news from unknown blogs or new blogs should be confiscated , they are the ones spreading hate and dischord

If only seun will pay attention , these news are being manufactured, this propaganda is from you know where and if we can shut these liars up , we can take control and contribute peace to our virtual and real society

omenka:
The attitude of these people makes for very deep rumination. Just imagine how basterdised their minds have become!!

No one even cares to question the source of the news as long as it sits well with their preconceived illogical nuances.

Just this morning, they've come again with their endless lies, just like this one, with a picture of a truckload meant for "Fulani herdsmen" confiscated in Kano, but a quick google search showed the picture/incident came from/happened in California!!!

Why are human beings like this?? I don't even know if they understand they could well be the first casualties of the war they are so desperately trying to start up. Why are they so averse to peace?? Why??

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Declares War Against Igbos And Yorubas by DrayZee: 12:27pm On May 04, 2016
This is the end of Boko Haram.
You want to come down from your brothers and fight both Yoruba and Igbo at the same time.
Una neva see. What the military are doing to you now will be nonsense compared to what these ones will do.

(1) (Reply)

Finally Prof. Tam David West Got Is Voice Back On Fue Price / Hilarious: Edo State APC Governorship Aspirant Campaign Poster / How Did Certificates Missing In Lagos got Found In New York? –PDP Asks Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.