Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

Well Done GTBANK – The Food And Drink Fair Was A Blast - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Well Done GTBANK – The Food And Drink Fair Was A Blast (1026 Views)

Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. / Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) / My Experience At The Gtbank Food And Drink Fair **pictures* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Well Done GTBANK – The Food And Drink Fair Was A Blast by BISolutionsng: 9:56am On May 04, 2016
http://biempowerment.com/2016/05/03/well-done-gtbank/

I got a message from GTBank inviting me for a Food & Drink Fair. I went there with a friend and guess what I was so impressed at what we saw. “GTBank giving back”GTBank encouraged young food business to showcase ‎what they can do. They empowered young startups and inspired a lot of young people who would want to venture into something like that. Everything done was of high standards, done with a touch of excellence and class. I was indeed Inspired.

Asides the exhibition & sales part of the event, the GTBank Food & Drink Fair also featured culinary experiences such as food and wine tastings, cooking master classes with renowned International and Nigerian chefs such as Marcus Samuelsson (Chopped Judge), Raphael Duntoye (La Petite Maison, London), Tiyan Alile (Culinary Academy), Alex Oke (Alex Cooks Food), Gbubemi Fregene (Chef Fregz), Ozoz Sokoh (Kitchen Butterfly), Uzo Orimalade (Uzo’s Food Labs), Atim Ukoh (Afrolems), Iquo Ukoh (1Q Foodplatter), Michael Adé Elẹgbẹdé (Chef Elegbede) as well as outdoor grills, thrilling entertainment, kiddies activity and Baking classes.

Well done GTBANK.

Tokunbo Fasoro for BI Empowerment team

Re: Well Done GTBANK – The Food And Drink Fair Was A Blast by aog: 9:57am On May 04, 2016
hmm

1 Like

Re: Well Done GTBANK – The Food And Drink Fair Was A Blast by Pamelayoung: 10:11am On May 04, 2016
Why you no invite me na

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Want To Eat Healthy? Visit Country Style Chicken / Which One Is You This Weekend? (photo) / Is It More Expensive To Buy Cow Meat At A Supermarket Or At An Abattoir?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.