Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

For The So-called Entrepreneur Preachers!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / For The So-called Entrepreneur Preachers!!! (412 Views)

Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married / The So-called Fangs Or Facebook / Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For The So-called Entrepreneur Preachers!!! by Vick4rill(m): 10:53am On May 04, 2016
seriously the way this so -called entrepreneurs are castigating white collar jobs is too much.this is a case were a blind man did not ve an eye and he will concludes that the eye smells.lets be honest with ourselves,it is the absent of white collar jobs, that makes people to diversify to entrepreneurship. bussiness is not easy as widely acclaimed and i can tell u that only a few makes it in millions. this preachers shld stop exaggrating it and be realistic for once. i can tell u that most goverment workers,live better than all this shop owners around.hw can u deny a job that gives u a gud salary, allowance, pensions implace of a soap making shop or barber. the truth is this even, most of this goverment workers are into bussiness and they have the advantage of earning two incomes at a time.instead of castigating them to make ur self feel better.pray that u get a good federal goverment work that will provide u with enough cash to invest in that bussiness.

1 Like

Re: For The So-called Entrepreneur Preachers!!! by WebSurfer(m): 4:23pm On May 04, 2016
Did you say soap makers, barbers?
Please go and read very well what entrepreneurship is if you didnt study that at your 2nd/3rd year at the university..

Ask yourself again why your same proclaimed government officials/works are derving into it.
Re: For The So-called Entrepreneur Preachers!!! by CosmeticChemist(m): 4:37pm On May 04, 2016
Did you say soap making shop ? Check out my profile. I make not less than 160,000 bar every month.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Extra Cash With Just A 2minutes Survey / Be Free From Job Insecurity And Frustrations / Extraordinary Minds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.