Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,077 members, 7,838,718 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Help Me With The Basic Difference Among Android OS - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me With The Basic Difference Among Android OS (555 Views)

Samsung Brings Back Flip Phones Running Android OS: Meet Samsung Galaxy Folder 2 / 6 Symptoms Of Android OS Infection / Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With The Basic Difference Among Android OS by phemmyxam(m): 11:03am On May 04, 2016
I have been following the recent development with Android phones as they keep launching different versions of their Operating Systems (OS), I have actually even bought some phones claiming to possess different OS from JellyBean to KitKat and now Marshmallow. Please I need help with the basic difference among these OS. Looking forward to buying a Marshmallow OS, please what special features should I be expecting.
Re: Help Me With The Basic Difference Among Android OS by klinpami(f): 11:16am On May 04, 2016
Marshmallow OS is available is some selected devices. Hope you have money
Re: Help Me With The Basic Difference Among Android OS by ESheriff1(m): 11:19am On May 04, 2016
I'm still on KitKat running on my it1502, don't know much abt higher versions.. However, I'm particularly impressed with the claimed features of the yet-be-released Android N, cool features I must say with the split -screen functionality as my cruch...
Re: Help Me With The Basic Difference Among Android OS by phemmyxam(m): 11:28am On May 04, 2016
ESherriff did you just mention split screen functionality on Marshmallow OS? that must be great. well, I don't think phones with such OS should be outrageously expensive. seriously considering it. just want to know more about the latest OS
Re: Help Me With The Basic Difference Among Android OS by tonynwasokwu: 3:20am On May 06, 2016
It's indeed a great phone, check out the spec online, you will be marveled, my friend own's one and I ''av had a test of what's like.
Re: Help Me With The Basic Difference Among Android OS by ESheriff1(m): 5:09pm On May 07, 2016
phemmyxam:
ESherriff did you just mention split screen functionality on Marshmallow OS? that must be great. well, I don't think phones with such OS should be outrageously expensive. seriously considering it. just want to know more about the latest OS
No, not marshmallow, I mean the newest OS yet to be dished-out, it even doesn't have a name yet.

(1) (Reply)

Snokor Z5000 / How To Download Free Songs On Ios 9.2.1 / Android Phones Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.