Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Five Problems With Social Media. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Five Problems With Social Media. (443 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Problems With Social Media. by RemenZack(f): 11:31am On May 04, 2016
So, today, I decided to take up a consummate 30-day writing challenge. I promise myself to be faithful, by posting every day and it should be fun!

Day 1 and I will be writing about the 5 things I totally do not like (hate) about Social Media. Here we go;

#1. The whole exaggeration with people and things on the Internet.

#2. The amount of tricksters, unnecessary trends and topics on the Internet.

#3. Lack of real information on the Internet.

#4. The spam is unbearable!

#5. It's so addiction and the cure is either to chop off your fingers or turn off your brains.

Re: Five Problems With Social Media. by Taduma1(f): 12:38pm On May 04, 2016
True talk

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Argue Character / A Most Read: A Tale Of My Brother / Abisola Shotade: The Woman With The Heart Of A Lion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.