Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Military And Stammering - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Military And Stammering (1297 Views)

6 Leadership Lessons Shared By The Military And Entrepreneurial Communities / Can IPPIS Handle The Payment Of Police, Military And Para-military? / Can IPPIS Handle The Payment Of Police, Military And Para-military? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military And Stammering by afoobiggy700(m): 12:19pm On May 04, 2016
Hello good people Can a stammerer pursue a career in Nigerian Army? can they(stammerer) attain good rank in Nigerian Army?
Re: Military And Stammering by MrFairplay4ume(m): 12:52pm On May 04, 2016
How will he/she call parade? Aaaaaa attttt ease, Atttttttttention, leeeeeeeftttttt rightttttt. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Military And Stammering by Businesstools(m): 1:22pm On May 04, 2016
Yes, a stammerer can become a soldier in Nigeria (I don't know of other countries). Once you can control your stammering and scale through the recruitment process, you are good to go.

I'm a retired military man and I stammer, but sometimes I'm able to control it such that people wouldn't detect.

The key to effectively controlling your stammering is to manage your temper, especially anger. If you let anger overcome you, it may take you twenty minutes to call Lagos. Example: Le Le Le Le Le Le Le Le Le Le Le Le gos. Stammering na bad thing o.

afoobiggy700:
Hello good people
Can a stammerer pursue a career in Nigerian Army?
can they(stammerer) attain good rank in Nigerian Army?
Re: Military And Stammering by Businesstools(m): 1:24pm On May 04, 2016
I am a chronic stammerer and I can take proper charge in parades. I happen to be one of the bests among my course-mates.
MrFairplay4ume:
How will he/she call parade? Aaaaaa attttt ease, Atttttttttention, leeeeeeeftttttt rightttttt. grin grin
Re: Military And Stammering by KGBEAST(m): 7:01pm On May 04, 2016
Businesstools:
I am a chronic stammerer and I can take proper charge in parades. I happen to be one of the bests among my course-mates.
What rank? Officer or Order rank

(1) (Reply)

p / First Bank Graduate Trainee Test Results / I Think Yahoo industry has more future than education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.