Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Tecno Boom J8 Review By Dignited - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Boom J8 Review By Dignited (3494 Views)

What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like / Tecno Boom J8 Review: A N41,000 Phone That Crushes Its Rivals / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Boom J8 Review By Dignited by Eristaus: 12:26pm On May 04, 2016
Summary

The Tecno Boom J8 is Tecno’s first smartphone to feature HiOS, their custom ROM. The device was carefully crafted to appeal to a key audience that love music and style. Packed with Boom Headphones, a revamped Boom Player, Max Audio Software, 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM, 4G LTE and an affordable price tag, the Boom J8 becomes one of the best smartphone deals currently on the market.

After spending a month with the Tecno Boom J8, we bring you a comprehensive and unbiased review of the one of the most anticipated phones on the continent. In this review we show you the pros and cons in a feature by feature breakdown.
If you are looking for a flagship device for a quarter of the price, just move on – this isn’t for you. But if you are looking for a mid range smartphone that will surpass your expectations, then you are home.
For a comprehensive and unbiased review, specs, price, where to buy + some really amazing shotsread more
http://www.dignited.com/18660/tecno-boom-j8-review-specs-price-where-to-buy/

1 Share

Re: Tecno Boom J8 Review By Dignited by ChidinmaRose(f): 2:23pm On May 04, 2016
Eristaus:
Summary

The Tecno Boom J8 is Tecno’s first smartphone to feature HiOS, their custom ROM. The device was carefully crafted to appeal to a key audience that love music and style. Packed with Boom Headphones, a revamped Boom Player, Max Audio Software, 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM, 4G LTE and an affordable price tag, the Boom J8 becomes one of the best smartphone deals currently on the market.

After spending a month with the Tecno Boom J8, we bring you a comprehensive and unbiased review of the one of the most anticipated phones on the continent. In this review we show you the pros and cons in a feature by feature breakdown.
If you are looking for a flagship device for a quarter of the price, just move on – this isn’t for you. But if you are looking for a mid range smartphone that will surpass your expectations, then you are home.
For a comprehensive and unbiased review, specs, price, where to buy + some really amazing shotsread more
http://www.dignited.com/18660/tecno-boom-j8-review-specs-price-where-to-buy/

Very good looking phone
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Review By Dignited by ChidinmaRose(f): 2:24pm On May 04, 2016
The design is beautiful and original. I love it.
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Review By Dignited by ShiroSan: 4:32pm On May 04, 2016

This sums it up.
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Review By Dignited by mizturmike(m): 4:39pm On May 04, 2016
ChidinmaRose:

Very good looking phone

I think I'm going for this phone today.. I love the design and I hope it does what I need "multitasking with no lags"
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Review By Dignited by Boyembo(m): 7:28pm On May 04, 2016
unbiased review without irresponsive screen.....go screw urself marketer
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Review By Dignited by BenKafor(m): 7:36pm On May 04, 2016
I like the new interface. The apps have a whole new look.
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Review By Dignited by BenKafor(m): 7:36pm On May 04, 2016
By the way, this j8 looks nice.
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Review By Dignited by ChidinmaRose(f): 7:57pm On May 04, 2016
mizturmike:

I think I'm going for this phone today.. I love the design and I hope it does what I need "multitasking with no lags"

It has a 2GB RAM so I guess it won't lag
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Review By Dignited by ChidinmaRose(f): 7:58pm On May 04, 2016
BenKafor:
I like the new interface. The apps have a whole new look.
Yeah, it's really cool. I enjoy using it
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Review By Dignited by Eristaus: 8:43pm On May 04, 2016
If something is wrong with the J8 you acquired, visit a Carlcare centre to have it fixed
Boyembo:
unbiased review without irresponsive screen.....go screw urself marketer
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Review By Dignited by kolexepana: 11:23pm On May 04, 2016
Mehn, see that headphone wink
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Review By Dignited by Elxandre(m): 1:16am On May 05, 2016
Show me one Tecno thread created by a non marketer, and I will show you a pregnant Virgin. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tecno Boom J8 Review By Dignited by Eristaus: 8:59am On May 05, 2016
What exactly do you have a problem with? Tecno? or that the threads are created by marketers? Whatever your issue, be clear about it so it can be addressed. Plus this review is not a paid review by Tecno it is an independent review by Dignited.
Elxandre:
Show me one Tecno thread created by a non marketer, and I will show you a pregnant Virgin. cheesy
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Review By Dignited by Kenneth10110(m): 9:47am On May 05, 2016
mizturmike:

Yea Perfectly
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Review By Dignited by ShiroSan: 12:11pm On May 05, 2016
Eristaus:
What exactly do you have a problem with? Tecno? or that the threads are created by marketers? Whatever your issue, be clear about it so it can be addressed. Plus this review is not a paid review by Tecno it is an independent review by Dignited.

M.izmycoli posted bout MTN surpprise deal and talked about w4, their latest phone I guess.
She must be a marketer too? shocked
cc: Elxandre
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Review By Dignited by Andking: 12:28pm On May 05, 2016
Eristaus:
If something is wrong with the J8 you acquired, visit a Carlcare centre to have it fixed

my brother he just made a honest review, most users have complained about this screen issues, how many we wan carry go calcare?

make calcare come hold our fone for one week and still give u d same fone back wiv d same ish.

lets try be honest pls, lets others actually know what they are sticking there hard earned cash for
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Review By Dignited by Elxandre(m): 10:50pm On May 05, 2016
ShiroSan:

M.izmycoli posted bout MTN surpprise deal and talked about w4, their latest phone I guess.
She must be a marketer too? shocked
cc: El.xandre
She is a marketer for sure smiley

I've been on NL for a while and I know she wouldn't write epistles about phones, Tecno products specifically if she wasn't.

At least she's paid for it.

What I have a problem with is Tecno marketers gathering in one thread claiming to own every single device, and writing lame stories like how their phone fell into a Water Cistern.

Seriously, I now hate Tecno products thanks to their marketers.

Tell your fellow agents to be less effusive with their hype men job.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Boom J8 Review By Dignited by audiigee(m): 9:27am On May 07, 2016
Hi guyz Tecno Boom J8 and Gionee M5 which is better- kind advice
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Review By Dignited by ShiroSan: 6:25pm On May 30, 2016
Elxandre:

She is a marketer for sure smiley

I've been on NL for a while and I know she wouldn't write epistles about phones, Tecno products specifically if she wasn't.

At least she's paid for it.

What I have a problem with is Tecno marketers gathering in one thread claiming to own every single device, and writing lame stories like how their phone fell into a Water Cistern.

Seriously, I now hate Tecno products thanks to their marketers.

Tell your fellow agents to be less effusive with their hype men job.

I saw her in one thread saying that she prefers to be W4 ambassador.
The way she hype that phone eh?
E pass person wey dem pay.

That my observation.
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Review By Dignited by ShiroSan: 6:26pm On May 30, 2016
audiigee:

Oga look internet and compare their specs.
You might not get honest opinions here.
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Review By Dignited by BenKafor(m): 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
ChidinmaRose:

Yeah, it's really cool. I enjoy using it

Oh that's great
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Review By Dignited by majorclems: 7:14am On Jun 03, 2016
audiigee:
boomj8 is better for me oo..personal opinion
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Review By Dignited by JanethEze(f): 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
majorclems:

I would personally prefer the J8 as well because it is a well known brand.
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Review By Dignited by BenKafor(m): 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
majorclems:

How many GB RAM is the phone?
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Review By Dignited by BenKafor(m): 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
JanethEze:

I would personally prefer the J8 as well because it is a well known brand.

You are right.
Re: Tecno Boom J8 Review By Dignited by BenKafor(m): 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
audiigee:

A lot of people seem to like the j8

(1) (Reply)

The Blackberry Q10 Full Review / Upgrade Android Apps To Premium Free / Cool Whatsapp Facts You Sgould Chill With This Evening.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.