Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,673 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

I Need This Installation - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need This Installation (491 Views)

I Need This Water/chemical Storage Tank In Large Quantity / If Your Into Building And Construction You Need This Very Important (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need This Installation by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 04, 2016
I came here to see if I can get any of the stainless rail and wrought iron designers and people that will handle the installation in Abuja for me. These are pictures of the designs for the balconies, staircase, burglary i need in the building and another picture for the car port design. Drop your contact if you can handle it.

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale At Ibeju Lekki, Lagos / Veneer Kitchen / Am Relocating: Cheap One Room With 6-months Rent @-bankole Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.