Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

Please Can I Get Help Here? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Can I Get Help Here? (535 Views)

Get Help With Marketing Assignment From Professional Tutors / Please, I Need A Loan Urgently: Any Help Here? / I Need Your Help Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can I Get Help Here? by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 04, 2016
Goodafternoon to you all. I am a youth corper (the present 2016 Batch A) presently in kubwa orientation camp, Abuja. Please, I need someone who can connect me to a good company (like an oil company) or firm in Abuja that pays corpers well. Please, a company or firm that can also provide me with accomadation will be appreciated. I read Agricultural Economics in school. Thanks and God bless as you help.
Re: Please Can I Get Help Here? by phemsie(m): 3:16pm On May 04, 2016
what are u going to offer....
Re: Please Can I Get Help Here? by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 04, 2016
phemsie:
what are u going to offer....
my brains..for the job
Re: Please Can I Get Help Here? by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 04, 2016
U dey look 4 oil company abi? U go old 4 d search! Come work 4 me as a sales rep and I go pay u 3k as a corper wey u be
Re: Please Can I Get Help Here? by Ada243(f): 7:43am On May 05, 2016
truth be told. hardly can you get a good company or firm that pays well if u dont have the connection. just pray to be posted to one of the NGOs but be ready to work and as for accomodation, I doubt if u will find any firm that will provide accomodation in Abuja. u should have made preparations before deciding to serve in Abuja, its not an easy place to serve. I just passed out last month though my family was in abuja but my PPA was Hell, I regreted why i rejected all offers to work my PPA. wish u all the best
Re: Please Can I Get Help Here? by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 05, 2016
Ada243:
truth be told. hardly can you get a good company or firm that pays well if u dont have the connection. just pray to be posted to one of the NGOs but be ready to work and as for accomodation, I doubt if u will find any firm that will provide accomodation in Abuja. u should have made preparations before deciding to serve in Abuja, its not an easy place to serve. I just passed out last month though my family was in abuja but my PPA was Hell, I regreted why i rejected all offers to work my PPA. wish u all the best

thanks sister
Re: Please Can I Get Help Here? by Ada243(f): 8:42pm On May 05, 2016
faustinalove:

thanks sister
you are welcome dear

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of Improving Your Brand’s Visibility? / Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business / Is There Anyone Here That Knows Of Any Distressed Company For Sale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.