Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,143 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:15 AM

We Are Looking For Expert Comedian To Add To Our Whatsapp Group Of Jokes.... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / We Are Looking For Expert Comedian To Add To Our Whatsapp Group Of Jokes.... (696 Views)

Huncho's Book Of Jokes / Chronicles Of Jokes / Jarizod's Book Of Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Looking For Expert Comedian To Add To Our Whatsapp Group Of Jokes.... by Floridax(m): 4:33pm On May 04, 2016
we are looking for expert comedians to add to our whatsapp group of jokes and funny photos...pls if u sure knows how to make people laugh with jokes....pls add me 07069547873....or you can drop your numbers.
Re: We Are Looking For Expert Comedian To Add To Our Whatsapp Group Of Jokes.... by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 04, 2016
Floridax:
we are looking for expert comedians to add to our whatsapp group of jokes and funny photos...pls if u sure knows how to make people laugh with jokes....pls add me 07069547873....or you can drop your numbers.
how much you go pay me
Re: We Are Looking For Expert Comedian To Add To Our Whatsapp Group Of Jokes.... by hungryboy(m): 4:37pm On May 04, 2016
olihilistic:
how much you go pay me
na fuel don go take pay you,
One funny joke equals 1litre of fuel,
If nobody gree laugh at your jokes, na leg you go take waka go back house.
Re: We Are Looking For Expert Comedian To Add To Our Whatsapp Group Of Jokes.... by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 04, 2016
hungryboy:
na fuel don go take pay you,
One funny joke equals 1litre of fuel,
If nobody gree laugh at your jokes, na leg you go take waka go back house.
Fuel self no get value for my country.

na boko haram them the overate.

I will trek for tha Lord
Re: We Are Looking For Expert Comedian To Add To Our Whatsapp Group Of Jokes.... by hungryboy(m): 4:41pm On May 04, 2016
olihilistic:
Fuel self no get value for my country.
na boko haram them the overate.
I will trek for tha Lord
my guy you are disqualified,
Next applicant please
Re: We Are Looking For Expert Comedian To Add To Our Whatsapp Group Of Jokes.... by Stanleywaxy(m): 4:54pm On May 04, 2016
Can pictures be used to crack the jokes sometimes ? Cos that's one material I know how to use
Re: We Are Looking For Expert Comedian To Add To Our Whatsapp Group Of Jokes.... by Floridax(m): 5:01pm On May 04, 2016
Yes....just add up.
Re: We Are Looking For Expert Comedian To Add To Our Whatsapp Group Of Jokes.... by Floridax(m): 5:08pm On May 04, 2016
Hahahaha....lol....hungryboy....na you be d manager here na....i don put u incharge....lol
Re: We Are Looking For Expert Comedian To Add To Our Whatsapp Group Of Jokes.... by jassson68: 5:22pm On May 04, 2016
person go visit Buhari for asorock then Buhari ask her wetin she go drink as person wey dey form she talk just a glass of water then Buhari ask am wetin she go chop as a big girl she talk jus jollof rice and fish (no be chicken) then the next day Buhari wife ask her to join am go shopping,then Buhari wife tell am to choose anytin she want as a big girl she choose only 1 cloth and 1 shoe after them reach asorock Buhari and his wife don see say dis girl na big girl say she no dey demand dem happy then wen d babe dey prepare to go back Buhari don get assurance say d girl no get big eyes so he call his accountant say make d accountant give d girl any money wey she ask for then d babe as a big girl no form dis time she collect 2billion naira sharp sharp
Re: We Are Looking For Expert Comedian To Add To Our Whatsapp Group Of Jokes.... by Floridax(m): 5:32pm On May 04, 2016
Lol....pls add up sharp sharp
Re: We Are Looking For Expert Comedian To Add To Our Whatsapp Group Of Jokes.... by jassson68: 11:50pm On May 04, 2016
add me up 08145647420
Re: We Are Looking For Expert Comedian To Add To Our Whatsapp Group Of Jokes.... by adesola4moon(m): 11:38am On May 05, 2016
Re: We Are Looking For Expert Comedian To Add To Our Whatsapp Group Of Jokes.... by ahmadmuazu5(m): 12:02pm On May 06, 2016
Re: We Are Looking For Expert Comedian To Add To Our Whatsapp Group Of Jokes.... by ObinnaJack: 1:20pm On May 07, 2016
08130435750 yes

(1) (Reply)

What If Linda Ikeji And Wizkid Reconcile? / What Will You Choose If You Are The One? / I Am Crazy I Knw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.