Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Donald Trump Is the 2016 US Republican Nominee - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump Is the 2016 US Republican Nominee (6019 Views)

Senate Rejects Ahmad Bello Mahmud, Buhari’s Nominee For REC Over Citizenship / Buhari Renominates 82-Year-Old Sylvanus Nsofor As Ambassadorial Nominee / Senate Rejects Aliyu Sa’ida Abubakar As NCC Nominee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Is the 2016 US Republican Nominee by Adminisher: 2:54am On May 05, 2016
PenSniper:

You are in for a rude shock for that is the next president of the US of A.

There is no path to the presidency for Trump. He will lose more states than Romney

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is the 2016 US Republican Nominee by stanech: 4:30am On May 05, 2016
The way trump brought down everyone that stood on his way to the nomination makes me think that hillary has no. Chance against him. Plus Hillary is a great liar and always flip-flop on issues.

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is the 2016 US Republican Nominee by harizonal123(m): 6:52am On May 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is the 2016 US Republican Nominee by KillerBeauty(f): 7:19am On May 05, 2016
Pressure groups dont support trump, social media are all against trump, african americans, black africans, Lgbt society, latinos, arabs and muslims may not suport trump. But i know as the elections is drawing closer these set of people will put their setiments aside, come together and vote in the man destined to lead America.
Trump all the way. Clinton stand no chance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Is the 2016 US Republican Nominee by blueAgent(m): 9:05am On May 05, 2016
MirabelArode:

Oga go siddon. You have no words to be marked.

Trump is the enigma here, he has successfully made it clear that he means business. You muslims praying to Allah for the US to be ruled by a woman so it can become weak will fail. Americans are far more concerned about safeguarding their lives from your bomb-strapping ragheads and they won't hand over their safety to a woman who couldn't even ensure the safety of her marriage from intruders.

Am not a muslim. I have always wanted Trump to win . you can go through my posts or profile. but the truth is their is a difference between what U wish and what is real.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is the 2016 US Republican Nominee by Missy89(f): 9:30am On May 05, 2016
Too much noise about Trump.

If you dont live in a battleground state, sorry your vote is irrelevant
Re: Donald Trump Is the 2016 US Republican Nominee by Feranmicharles(m): 9:45am On May 05, 2016
forama01:
He is the only candidate remaining. Others have dropped out...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/meet-presumptive-nominee-donald-trump-144134437.html?nhp=1
tell me you're joking shocked that hediotic hediot
Re: Donald Trump Is the 2016 US Republican Nominee by beautyoftheLord: 9:54am On May 05, 2016
Yay!!!! Up Trump. America's next president.
Re: Donald Trump Is the 2016 US Republican Nominee by Missy89(f): 9:57am On May 05, 2016
stanech:
The way trump brought down everyone that stood on his way to the nomination makes me think that hillary has no. Chance against him. Plus Hillary is a great liar and always flip-flop on issues.

grin

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/07/12/the-massive-flip-floppery-of-donald-trump-explained-in-238-seconds/

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is the 2016 US Republican Nominee by stanech: 10:00pm On May 06, 2016
Missy89:

grin

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/07/12/the-massive-flip-floppery-of-donald-trump-explained-in-238-seconds/

You just copied a link here that didn't even prove a point.

Hillary is a confirmed liar and I don't need a link to list out all her lies for you to see. The world can see it clearly.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is the 2016 US Republican Nominee by Missy89(f): 10:25pm On May 06, 2016
stanech:

You just copied a link here that didn't even prove a point.

Hillary is a confirmed liar and I don't need a link to list out all her lies for you to see. The world can see it clearly.

Clearly you cant read.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is the 2016 US Republican Nominee by stanech: 10:47pm On May 06, 2016
Missy89:

Clearly you cant read.

Actually I didn't read it. I am jut saying you can easily give examples of how trump flip flop without posting a link.
I can easily list the lies of hilary clintion without posting a link
Re: Donald Trump Is the 2016 US Republican Nominee by Missy89(f): 10:57pm On May 06, 2016
stanech:

Actually I didn't read it. I am jut saying you can easily give examples of how trump flip flop without posting a link.
I can easily list the lies of hilary clintion without posting a link

The link was not for you. So why are you complaining again?

Obsessed with my posts?
Re: Donald Trump Is the 2016 US Republican Nominee by arbitter: 11:42pm On May 06, 2016
let me toss my two cents on this

Some halfwit said he wants a Christian President in the Whitehouse? Well too late pal, Ted Cruz was your guy. Donald Trump is not even remotely close to being a Christian. The guy who stood and held a bible sayign i luuuv the bible, my favorite part is this. Yeah sure, he'll certainly make his decisions based on Christianity undecided

Some other halfwit said he wants an Anti Muslim president who will readily Nuke em? ROFL. Any idiot who's talking about Nuking anybody is a true Halfwit. You automatically eliminate yourself from being considered a sane human being.

The man is far from being the radical his base thinks he is and the media paints him as. what he is is a Liar who'll say anything to get elected. Just watch him start to pivot to the center once he gets his 1300+ delegates.

Also i seriously dont know why people are still this myopic to believe a President is the ultimate decider on issues. Last i checked Congress is basically in charge of everything but Foreing Policy. AND Donald Trump is NOT running a Foreign Policy based campaign (thats Hillary's thing)
If you actually think he is then youre a fvcking ldiot. 'America First' and 'Ban Muslims' isnt a Foreing policy, and thats basically all Trump keeps saying. He's got away with having to give details on anything because he has supporters who just wanna hear him say outrageous crap, plus the media hypes and exaggerates half the things he says making him even more appealing to those people.

He mostly is supposedly supposed to be all about 'Making America Great again' which apparently is by deporting Illegals, building a wall, getting jobs back from China, and then stopping the culture of getting ripped off by everybody else (which he refuses to elaborate on). All Domestic stuff, and ALL of these he can and will NEVER achieve, i doubt he'd even try if he won.

On some of these issues he does make valid points, its honestly amusing to me how Democrats just straight up loove defending Illegal Immigration. Illegal is Illegal end of story, they even had to make up a term 'Undocumented' to refer to these people. Because saying Illegal is just soo racis! such bullshit. But that issue has already being allowed to fester for too long its virtually impossible to reverse. All they can do now is stop further illegals entering the country.
And on jobs shipping to China, thats what the free market gets you. I thought conservatives are all pro letting corporations do whatever the Bleep they want. (the ldiots would tell you, Oh nooz , itz the Democrts and their darn taxes chasing the businesses away, yeah right!, because lowering taxes to ZERO for corporations is totally gonna solve the problem. I mean its not like its all about cheap labor in Asia or anything.

All sides have valid concerns on some issues and are just extremely ldiotic on most issues. Depending on which matters more to you you follow one or the other. Independents swing based on what they decide is more important.

This year whats most important is Anti Establishment sentiment. So Trump has a good shot, regardless of what any idiot says, especially the way Sanders is dragging Clinton down and riling up millennials against her.

Again though, ONE MAN/WOMAN can NOT change a system. Its just that simple.

Also for those who think somehow Trump is gonna 'destroy' ISIS, seriously, TRUMP is SOOO not your guy. For one, he has said repeatedly he wants to not get involved in MEast conflicts. The closest he's ever come to saying anything about going after isis, is 'We're gonna bomb the shit out of them', Oh goody, i wonder what the fvck the US Military is busy doing there now. Ground Ivasion is required to beat ISIS, nobody ever said that has to be by the US, last i checked all the MEast countries have enough manpower and firepower to end ISIS in a month. Dragging America into that is the definition of getting ripped off, which i thought Trump was supposed to stop undecided . Obviously Logic doesn't matter to his supporters.

A Ground invasion is basically going back into Iraq (something Americans dread, except when they dont apparently). See this is where Conservatives amuse me, They would tell you they dont really wanna go back to Iraq, and they'd even say, hey why do we have to go fix Arabs problems. THEN in the next breadth tell you how they need to be the WORLD POLICE, SUPERPOWA! and go eliminate ISIS (which you can NEVER do without a ground invasion). They have a field day attacking Democrats over this issue, especially Obama, But the reality is IF OBAMA had went back into Iraq they'd be first in line to call for his head and trash him for it. Also they'd never do it if they were in power, well except for the Warmongers that is (which really could be from both parties). In the end who repeats the same thing expecting different results?

The basic idea that The US isnt flexing its Military and getting into all kinds of shit they dont have to is what i primarily hear Conservatives bitching about. Because that somehow means weakness. Yes because we all know being a global bully is what strength is all about. Plus that kind of shit stretches financial capacities, once again hypocrisy from so called fiscal responsibility conservatives. Ofcourse they'd tell you the bill should be footed by gutting every Social and Domestic spending possible. What a way to Make America Great indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is the 2016 US Republican Nominee by stanech: 12:16am On May 07, 2016
Missy89:

The link was not for you. So why are you complaining again?

Obsessed with my posts?

Madam the link was for me because you quote my post abeg wetin dey your post? Your post na Nairabet?
Re: Donald Trump Is the 2016 US Republican Nominee by magicalx(m): 1:33am On May 07, 2016
America is faced with the same challenges Nigerians were faced with in 2015. Voted the status quo which in this case is Hillary or. Jonathan or vote an extremist which in this case is Trump or Buhari. Let's see what they will choose

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Picture Of GIANT BROOM Installation In Front Of Abuja City Gate / Zamfara Police Rescue 97 Kidnapped Victims Including 19 Babies, Pregnant Women / Adebayo Adewole: Nigerians Must Trust God To Use Ordinary People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.