Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D (34278 Views)

16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Had An NYSC Relationship / 8 Funny Memes Every Corper Can Relate To / Batch B Pop- Some Pics You Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by mankan2k7(m): 9:57pm On May 04, 2016
All is true, agwu camp in Enugu tire me die
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by vickydevoka(m): 9:57pm On May 04, 2016
[quote author=Tashaa post=45315155]I really suffered in camp. I just couldn't wait to leave cry[/quote)
camp was the onlesxf making sense in my service tym. I never wished lyk going home especially towards de end.
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by EazyMoh(m): 9:57pm On May 04, 2016
When you are posted to a girls secondary school and they warn you: "If you try anything with our girls!"

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by ibro2hot(m): 9:58pm On May 04, 2016
I look forward to my time...can't wait to xprence all this
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by vickydevoka(m): 9:58pm On May 04, 2016
[quote author=Tashaa post=45315155]I really suffered in camp. I just couldn't wait to leave cry[/quote)
camp w
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by TaiKuun(m): 9:59pm On May 04, 2016
Tashaa:
I really suffered in camp. I just couldn't wait to leave cry
the handsome guy didn't help you?

Who handsome guy epp sef?
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by AmAlbert(m): 9:59pm On May 04, 2016
Lol.....
But OP no vex make I ask o, na Deeper Life Camp, redeemed Camp abi na Refugee Camp...

If you dey smoke IJEBU IGBO WEED NO quote me o

*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by Mclovin4(m): 9:59pm On May 04, 2016
grin ;Dlmao.....so true
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by Sunnycliff(m): 9:59pm On May 04, 2016
And you got to your PPA to find out that your accommodation is next to a poultry house and you like...
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by vickydevoka(m): 10:01pm On May 04, 2016
Tashaa:
camp was the only making sense period in my service tym. I never wished lyk going home especially towards de end.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by ajepako(f): 10:01pm On May 04, 2016
I enjoyed camp..

Argungun Fishing village, Argungun kebbi state..

2001-2002..

One of the best NYSC camps then but now l heard kebbi camp is in Jega LGA

l like that state..very peaceful state with religious and ethic tolerance despite being a muslim state and it remains the most peaceful and bokobharam free state till date..Niger state too.

God bless Kebbi state..
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by phemmyutd(m): 10:03pm On May 04, 2016
Tashaa:
Posting is out. You check your letter and you see Sokoto

Farfaru Camp to be precise.....

I just remembered how shocked I was when I saw Sokoto on posting list.

Thank God for the connection to redeployed
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by shugaboy6102(m): 10:05pm On May 04, 2016
Whoever this op is you are just to funny,especially with the part that if u are posted to sokoto.That pix got me cracking?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by phemmyutd(m): 10:05pm On May 04, 2016
ajepako:
I enjoyed camp..

Argungun Fishing village, Argungun kebbi state..

2001-2002..

One of the best NYSC camps then but now l heard kebbi camp is in Jega LGA

l like that state..very peaceful state with religious and ethic tolerance despite being a muslim state and it remains the most peaceful and bokobharam free state till date..Niger state too.

God bless Kebbi state..

Kebbi camp is still very okay compare to Sokoto camp. when my friend shared his hostel pictures with me then, I was ashamed to share my sokoto camp with him as at 2013
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by Femich18(m): 10:06pm On May 04, 2016
goodlifehyd1:
What you should have asked was a picture of someone who had to serve with his younger brother/sister cuz of the long ASUU strike under GEJ
Lol...nah true u talk o...dt ogogoro man use pple eye see smtin.
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by Marcelinho(m): 10:08pm On May 04, 2016
n u check ur posting letter only to see Epe written boldly

1 Like

Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by Walexsammy(m): 10:08pm On May 04, 2016
Tashaa:
huh...sorry, camp was really fun for me, no single regret...buh the service year was jst filled with much travelling

1 Like

Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by Walexsammy(m): 10:13pm On May 04, 2016
phemmyutd:

Kebbi camp is still very okay compare to Sokoto camp. when my friend shared his hostel pictures with me then, I was ashamed to share my sokoto camp with him as at 2013
sorry bro, buh the new camp where we camped last year make sense....it was even commissioned last year

Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by emflex(m): 10:21pm On May 04, 2016
Nice
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by Henrygreat212(m): 10:23pm On May 04, 2016
It wz fun in Kabba,Kogi Nysc Camp...the military guys dia rock...the first week in Nysc camp u wil hate...Missing evrtin abt the 3wks Nysc Camping in Kabba, Kogi...the 4 Am, parade call [trumpet] wz terrifyn...in all, I Bless God.
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by Emmysteve(m): 10:24pm On May 04, 2016
Tashaa:
When you're broke after two weeks and they call people to come for transport allowance grin
you ought to have used that popular Usine Bolt pic. Nice one tho
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by Emmysteve(m): 10:26pm On May 04, 2016
phemmyutd:

Farfaru Camp to be precise.....
I just remembered how shocked I was when I saw Sokoto on posting list.
Thank God for the connection to redeployed
Those flies are legendary
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by Tashaa(f): 10:28pm On May 04, 2016
Emmysteve:
you ought to have used that popular Usine Bolt pic. Nice one tho
lol thanks cheesy
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by Generalkorex(m): 10:29pm On May 04, 2016
Femich18:
What of pix of when Buhari no gree pay allowee on time

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by Generalkorex(m): 10:31pm On May 04, 2016
Tashaa:
lol thanks cheesy
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by Henrygreat212(m): 10:34pm On May 04, 2016
goodlifehyd1:
What you should have asked was a picture of someone who had to serve with his younger brother/sister cuz of the long ASUU strike under GEJ
...#Epic# i am a victim of that both 4rm Gej and Ikedi Ohakim of Fmr Gov of Imo State

1 Like

Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 04, 2016
Pictures ----- can relate to now trending! Thank God tiwa and billz saga don sour. Whu yhu epp and baba God pick my call crew how market?
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by Phlakes(f): 10:46pm On May 04, 2016
Tashaa:
me too o
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by Tashaa(f): 10:54pm On May 04, 2016
Phlakes:
me too o
Where did you serve grin
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 04, 2016
Henrygreat212:
It wz fun in Kabba,Kogi Nysc Camp...the military guys dia rock...the first week in Nysc camp u wil hate...Missing evrtin abt the 3wks Nysc Camping in Kabba, Kogi...the 4 Am, parade call [trumpet] wz terrifyn...in all, I Bless God.
awww I know kabba. Where were u later posted to
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by ststyreal(f): 10:59pm On May 04, 2016
Huhhhhh! I really do miss my NYSC days. God bless Ajuwayas!!!!
Re: Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D by whitecloth: 10:59pm On May 04, 2016
I can relate with them all except the first five, I just did my NYSC registration then and left it for God, na only school bag I carry go camp and I was among the last 10 people to collect transport money.
But when it got to all those over size things they called cloth or khaki, my friend that thing really gave me concern a lot..
Very funny experiences.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ABUJA-FCT NYSC B'15. Let's Meet Here / My NYSC Experience In Pixs / NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.