Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Is This The New Cool??my New Phone Came With This 3 New Songs(screenshot) - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Is This The New Cool??my New Phone Came With This 3 New Songs(screenshot) (1774 Views)

40k New Phone Needed ASAP! / New Phone Sale And Swap Center 2016 Thread Opened.+++++lagos / Please Who Wants To Sell His Phone In Kaduna! I'm In Need Of A New Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The New Cool??my New Phone Came With This 3 New Songs(screenshot) by TeeFeh(f): 7:34pm On May 04, 2016
I'm talking about my Tecno l8 that has 5050mah...it actually brought back the niyola memories tho, "bobo yi bad" who remembers that jam by niyolapretty cool sha

Re: Is This The New Cool??my New Phone Came With This 3 New Songs(screenshot) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:52pm On May 04, 2016
Another yeye tecno clown.

14 Likes

Re: Is This The New Cool??my New Phone Came With This 3 New Songs(screenshot) by skinz(m): 8:53pm On May 04, 2016
Nonsense check if it boldly written MADE IN ONITSHA
Re: Is This The New Cool??my New Phone Came With This 3 New Songs(screenshot) by JonSnow(m): 11:21pm On May 04, 2016
TeeFeh:
I'm talking about my l8 that has 5050mah...it actually brought back the niyola memories tho, "bobo yi bad" who remembers that jam by niyolapretty cool sha

5 Likes

Re: Is This The New Cool??my New Phone Came With This 3 New Songs(screenshot) by daphid25(m): 2:54am On May 05, 2016
Lol.. na second hand you buy
Re: Is This The New Cool??my New Phone Came With This 3 New Songs(screenshot) by swaggzo(m): 8:47am On May 05, 2016
daphid25:
Lol.. na second hand you buy

NA ME SELL AM FOR AM O cheesy

HE NEVER EVEN PAY ME FINISH undecided
Re: Is This The New Cool??my New Phone Came With This 3 New Songs(screenshot) by Moneyhatesme(m): 9:29am On May 05, 2016
TeeFeh:
I'm talking about my l8 that has 5050mah...it actually brought back the niyola memories tho, "bobo yi bad" who remembers that jam by niyolapretty cool sha
How much did u buy ur l8
Re: Is This The New Cool??my New Phone Came With This 3 New Songs(screenshot) by daphid25(m): 10:02am On May 05, 2016
swaggzo:

NA ME SELL AM FOR AM O cheesy
HE NEVER EVEN PAY ME FINISH undecided
Hehe.. The balance na money for the songs abi
Re: Is This The New Cool??my New Phone Came With This 3 New Songs(screenshot) by TeeFeh(f): 5:09pm On May 05, 2016
Moneyhatesme:

How much did u buy ur l8
30k I bought it a day before yesterday
Re: Is This The New Cool??my New Phone Came With This 3 New Songs(screenshot) by MizMyColi(f): 5:10pm On May 05, 2016
W4 I know.
L8 I knoweth not grin

And I just realized this afternoon that I have been grossly cheated by that seller.
I bought mine for 29k and was seriously rejoicing when the phone actually sells for 23,000 naira

*sad face* sad
Re: Is This The New Cool??my New Phone Came With This 3 New Songs(screenshot) by Moneyhatesme(m): 9:40pm On May 05, 2016
TeeFeh:
30k I bought it a day before yesterday
Thanks. Hope it's BOMB
Re: Is This The New Cool??my New Phone Came With This 3 New Songs(screenshot) by Minesota1(f): 9:20am On May 06, 2016
I can relate...i have one too grin
Re: Is This The New Cool??my New Phone Came With This 3 New Songs(screenshot) by stevepeters: 3:21pm On May 07, 2016
I'm loving this phone's battery capacity!
Re: Is This The New Cool??my New Phone Came With This 3 New Songs(screenshot) by Cdave: 4:19pm On May 07, 2016
I don't quite understand this post
Re: Is This The New Cool??my New Phone Came With This 3 New Songs(screenshot) by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 07, 2016
The songs came on your phone? LOL. When Nigerian artistes havent started signing deals with phone companies.
Re: Is This The New Cool??my New Phone Came With This 3 New Songs(screenshot) by ForeverNew(f): 12:11pm On May 08, 2016
Bomb?? I no dey ooo.
Moneyhatesme:

Thanks. Hope it's BOMB
Re: Is This The New Cool??my New Phone Came With This 3 New Songs(screenshot) by Piusman: 5:59pm On May 08, 2016
Sorry o!.....didn't you research the phone before buying?

MizMyColi:
W4 I know.
L8 I knoweth not grin

And I just realized this afternoon that I have been grossly cheated by that seller.
I bought mine for 29k and was seriously rejoicing when the phone actually sells for 23,000 naira

*sad face* sad
Re: Is This The New Cool??my New Phone Came With This 3 New Songs(screenshot) by oluwadaemilola: 5:42pm On May 16, 2016
don't worry it totally worth it
MizMyColi:
W4 I know.
L8 I knoweth not grin

*sad face* sad
Re: Is This The New Cool??my New Phone Came With This 3 New Songs(screenshot) by TeeFeh(f): 12:32pm On May 17, 2016
Moneyhatesme:

Thanks. Hope it's BOMB
Yeah sure
Re: Is This The New Cool??my New Phone Came With This 3 New Songs(screenshot) by TeeFeh(f): 9:15pm On May 20, 2016
stevepeters:
I'm loving this phone's battery capacity!

Me too..my first ever photo that I enjoyed with tecno because of the big battery capacity,,tho I used to use their products like days of m3 but on this l8 I feel entirely different..they are seriously improving sha!

(1) (Reply)

Iphone5s. 32gig White Clean And We'll Used For Sell At 50k Just 2 Month Old / sold...fantastic u.S Used LG G5...32gb,4gb ram..60k Fixed / Bb Curve 4 Sale @25k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.