Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Amaechi Leaked Obasanjo's Letter To Jonathan - Sanusi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Leaked Obasanjo's Letter To Jonathan - Sanusi (44180 Views)

Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) / Buhari Earns $58bn In 27 Months To Jonathan’s $454bn In 6 Years / Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Leaked Obasanjo's Letter To Jonathan - Sanusi by hero2000: 8:34pm On May 04, 2016
What kind of mischievous post is this? Where did Sanusi say it was Ameachi that leaked the letter to OBJ?

If I be MOD you for don hear am.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Leaked Obasanjo's Letter To Jonathan - Sanusi by ochallo: 8:35pm On May 04, 2016
So who leaked the letter to obasanjo? How do you know he did nothing when the letter was sent to him? Mr Sanusi if a letter that your subordinate wrote to you was leaked to your former boss which you are no longer in good terms with. What are you going to do?
This Sanusi deserved to be sacked. I have issues with Jonathan but I can never side with a Fulani herdsman who has total disrespect for colleagues (finance minister ) and boss. (Mr president).

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Leaked Obasanjo's Letter To Jonathan - Sanusi by fritiyo: 8:36pm On May 04, 2016
There is something fishy on what sanusi said about d former president.

I don't trusth sanusin cos he can say anything to discredit d former president GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Leaked Obasanjo's Letter To Jonathan - Sanusi by DaBullIT(m): 8:36pm On May 04, 2016
Jonathan the ATM for fraudsters

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Leaked Obasanjo's Letter To Jonathan - Sanusi by totorimi: 8:37pm On May 04, 2016
Who needs a human being like Amaechi in a government. In the military they are called traitors and dissident soldiers and their punishment is death sentence but is good that the truth is finally out at least we now know OBJ and Sanusi were not the real threst in GEJ's govt but the one he calls brother. No wonder the bible says a man's own enemy are they of his own household.
The grasshopper that eats the leaf leaves under the leaf.

So after coming close enough to know GEJ's innermost thoughts he now sold out. Well, the end of such people at the end is suicide like their age old mentor Judas did.

Useless man Amaechi look at his face like a loose canoon.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Leaked Obasanjo's Letter To Jonathan - Sanusi by olajide8(m): 8:38pm On May 04, 2016
1Tkester:
Sanusi, should please spare us this cock and roaster story. He was sacked for being incompetent and corrupt. His elder brother has been there for one year, why hasn't he located the missing $20 billion?

Zonbies over to you.

I guess- very soon, I may have a last comment, and retire from nairaland- iice (moderator) did, I remember you O! For banning me, for making a comment on lesbians- undecided undecided undecided tongue tongue
$15b has been traced to supply of arms and ammunition also N20m for houses to ministers after they collect housing allowances in their salary package* 48ministers N20m/annum = ~N1b per annum by 5years shocked except we are myopic or as usual we are displaying our wicked hearts as black people*

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Leaked Obasanjo's Letter To Jonathan - Sanusi by tayork(m): 8:40pm On May 04, 2016
it is just so obvious that Jonathan was a big time thieve in a white clothes. he can pretend for Africa. what pains me more is that some people will still come here and say he is the best president ever. #boosit

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi Leaked Obasanjo's Letter To Jonathan - Sanusi by amazon14: 8:42pm On May 04, 2016
When will these people learn that gej is no more the president? Heiiiiiii! Emir Sanusi please call your children (Fulani herdsmen )to order and leave Jonathan alone

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Leaked Obasanjo's Letter To Jonathan - Sanusi by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 04, 2016
Lilimax:
Stale! However, one of the agenda of this present government is to recover all looted funds. I'm sure the money will be found at the appointed to time embarassed
that is if that kind of money was stolen. GEJ was not a saint but the stink of rat surrounding this story goes up to high heavens. Amaechi always allowing himself to be a tool, Kai

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Leaked Obasanjo's Letter To Jonathan - Sanusi by IVORY2009(m): 8:45pm On May 04, 2016
Phame:

jonathan was a mistake that was aptly corrected.

Question Jonathan was a mistake, then what is Buhari??...... Your guess is as good as mine "Disaster/disease"

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Leaked Obasanjo's Letter To Jonathan - Sanusi by OLADD: 8:45pm On May 04, 2016
Phame:

No. You're the real mistake whose head though still hangs but has since turned vegetative.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Leaked Obasanjo's Letter To Jonathan - Sanusi by wayne4loan: 8:46pm On May 04, 2016
Ameachi the snitch --- THE RAT OF UBEMA

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Leaked Obasanjo's Letter To Jonathan - Sanusi by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 04, 2016
1Tkester:
Sanusi, should please spare us this cock and roaster story. He was sacked for being incompetent and corrupt. His elder brother has been there for one year, why hasn't he located the missing $20 billion?

Zonbies over to you.
APC is performing so abysmally that the only way to take a breather is to remind Nigerians of an unverified claim, as usual, the gullible have fallen for it.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Leaked Obasanjo's Letter To Jonathan - Sanusi by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 04, 2016
If everybody in Nigeria were like me, there won't be political news.
These idiots play with my people

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Leaked Obasanjo's Letter To Jonathan - Sanusi by straighttalk(m): 8:48pm On May 04, 2016
that was about the time the present CHANGE ERA was taking it's root and the old order was endangered.
it was a period to relish!
Re: Amaechi Leaked Obasanjo's Letter To Jonathan - Sanusi by johnmartus(m): 8:49pm On May 04, 2016
Who ask him question hypocrite please concentrate your attention on your kano kingdom?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Leaked Obasanjo's Letter To Jonathan - Sanusi by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 04, 2016
reno can go and run to some other little hamlet to do more white washing for nigeria's greatest president

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Leaked Obasanjo's Letter To Jonathan - Sanusi by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 04, 2016
coded01:
Yet people will kill one another for Goodluck... undecided
this is politics this politicians will paint each other black to gain public sympathy. As Obj knew money was missing why didn't he take up the matter IMF World Bank or UN or even all them big associations
Re: Amaechi Leaked Obasanjo's Letter To Jonathan - Sanusi by sirgoody: 8:53pm On May 04, 2016
does this man called 'sanuside' hv shame?......you were the cbn gov for more dan 4yrs until few months to ur expiration b4 u hv the gut to tell nigerians dat 49,16,21 until u stupidly told us dat it is $20b is missing and not up to a month,u built a multimillion palace.....''WHO R U DECIVING''?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Leaked Obasanjo's Letter To Jonathan - Sanusi by lagosrd: 8:53pm On May 04, 2016
stephanie11:
In an explosive interview with Forbes, former CBN governor and current Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi has revealed that former governor of Rivers state and current Minister for transport, Rotimi Amaechi was responsible for leaking Former president, Olusegun Obasanjo's letter to Jonathan over a missing sum of $20 billion to the media.

Sanusi had written to Jonathan to raise the alarm over billions of dollars from oil sale not remitted to the federation account.Obasanjo then followed suit with his own letter titled “before it is too late”, and the letter was published in full by online newspaper, Premium Times.

Sanusi said that in 2012 and 2013, government revenue collapsed by $10 billion, without a collapse in oil prices or production capacity, adding that the CBN found a $49 billion revenue gap.

Sanusi said he then wrote Jonathan, saying:

“If this continues, we are going to have a big problem if the price of oil came down. We can’t protect interest rates, we can’t protect exchange rates, we can’t protect reserves.We may have to tighten money to prevent inflation, there will be unemployment, government will suffer – all of the things we are seeing today.”

Sanusi further stated that Jonathan did not do anything until Obasanjo's letter went public. he says

“This was in August 2013, the president received the letter and did nothing. A few weeks after that, the finance minister called to say, governor, can we do some reconciliation on oil revenue numbers? I said minister, I report to the president.I have written to the president, if the president wants me to sit with you and do reconciliation, the president will tell me.

After Obasanjo’s letter, all hell now broke loose. The letter was then leaked to online media, and it became public. That was when the president got angry and we then had to sit and do reconciliation."

Sanusi says he was then summoned by the president;

“In the middle of all these, the president called me and said I should see him at 3pm. I turned up at 3pm and the entire place had been swept. There was no one apart from security services. I got to his office, it was just me and him. It was as if everybody had been asked to go.And so he says to me, he’s calling me because he is surprised that letter I wrote to him got to Obasanjo, I said I’m surprised too.

He said he’s convinced that the letter went from the central bank to Obasanjo, and I had 24 hours to find who leaked the letter or sack somebody; the director who prepared the letter or my secretary and if I did not sack them, that was proof that I leaked the letter and therefore, I should resign.

“I said to him that I’m surprised that I’m being asked to resign for raising an alarm over missing funds and the minister in charge of the portfolio is not being asked to resign.From then I knew I had signed my equivalent for death warrant. But I said I was not resigning. He got very angry and said whether you like it or not, you’re going to leave that office, I cannot continue to work with you, either you or I will leave government."

Afraid for his life, Sanusi said he did the following;

“I was amused that leaking the letter is far more crime than leaking money. I went straight to the office of the principal secretary to the president, and I met him with a gentleman from Kano, who was foreign minister Ambassador Aminu Ali.I said to them, gentlemen, I’m coming to you because I just had a meeting with the president, and there were no witnesses, and the president had threatened me.

I repeated what happened and told them I am going to tell people close to me, if anything happens to me, it is the president.I don’t think I was really in fear of my life. Even if you don’t like someone – Jonathan was not the kind of person that would have someone killed. He wasn’t that kind of leader.”

http://dumebiifeanyi.com/amaechi-leaked-obasanjos-missing-20-billion-letter-jonathan/

And what result did that produced. The other knew he would have been in jail by now while the latter hid himself behind royalty he never deserved. All the parties involved in this case has skeleton in their cupboard.
Obj..... Nepa money
Sanuni......money mismanagement/ wastefulness
Ameachi....... Mono rail fraud

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Leaked Obasanjo's Letter To Jonathan - Sanusi by OLADD: 8:53pm On May 04, 2016
You're suffering the consequence of Buhar's incompetence and docility, nothing else. The US economy was in recession before Obama took over but we all know the story today.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Leaked Obasanjo's Letter To Jonathan - Sanusi by Btruth: 8:55pm On May 04, 2016
Well, just coming back from a week ban from Seun and his guys. But I have words for you, ..... I don't give a donkey about you and your moderators. if you guys don't want the truth to be told here on the forum, then you better scrap this thing you call nairaland.com

Sentiment apart. I believed this a platform for me to pour my feelings out to the people. You guys are banning me because I dare condemned the atrocities the Fulani herdsmen has been committing? Because I called the Fulani brainless and senseless?

I wonder what is the different between you and your guys and the Fulani herdsmen Seun. If you choose to run this forum with sentiments, then tough for you. Typical black ass nigger.

Good evening.

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi Leaked Obasanjo's Letter To Jonathan - Sanusi by erico2k2(m): 8:55pm On May 04, 2016
teebillz:
How does this help my situation?
E go epp no worry
Re: Amaechi Leaked Obasanjo's Letter To Jonathan - Sanusi by focus7: 8:58pm On May 04, 2016
Jonadumb or Jonathief was just a thief and a waster that came to destroy the economy of Nigeria and was in collaboration with Okonjo Iweala posting fake economic reports to deceive some clueless goons like himself. To imagine that Obasanjo, Sanusi and Amaechi raised the alarm to avoid being too late but his corrupt instinct would not allow him to heed but would rather protect all the corrupt elements around him. Jonathan ought to spend the rest of his life in detention.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Leaked Obasanjo's Letter To Jonathan - Sanusi by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 04, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSrtzAcdnns

start from 25th minute or threabouts

good riddance to the hatted drunkard. hypocritical muthfucka running round forming saint.

at 35 minutes oga common sense comes to sanusi to give a veiled warning of imprisonment.
effing hatchetman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Leaked Obasanjo's Letter To Jonathan - Sanusi by OLADD: 9:01pm On May 04, 2016
mightyhazel:
So why hasn't the 49 or20 billion dollars been located and recovered? Useless propaganda

Mtchewww!

That Sanusi still has the gut to speak on national issues despite the lies he peddled against the last govt shows how irresponsible some public figures can be. In a saner clime, Sanusi should be in prison for putting his nation's economy in jeopardy as a result of false alarm.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Leaked Obasanjo's Letter To Jonathan - Sanusi by OLADD: 9:05pm On May 04, 2016
oyb:

man proposes God disposes

jonaddrunk has left office now. and we are daily seeing where the missing billions went

we are all suffering the repercussions of his profligacy and corruption

You're suffering the consequence of Buhar's incompetence and docility, nothing else. The US economy was in recession before Obama took over but we all know the story today.
Re: Amaechi Leaked Obasanjo's Letter To Jonathan - Sanusi by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 04, 2016
OLADD:

, watch the link.

did obama turn the us round in a single year?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Leaked Obasanjo's Letter To Jonathan - Sanusi by Vomm: 9:07pm On May 04, 2016
Even baba iyabo sef!!

Only God knows how his growing up was like with aproko!

With this picture, one needs not be told that na aproko baba iyabo dey do.
Re: Amaechi Leaked Obasanjo's Letter To Jonathan - Sanusi by focus7: 9:08pm On May 04, 2016
Ebubeslym:
A round of applause for Amaechi the Snitch.

Your own turn dey come.
I guess you would have praised Amaechi if he has covered up the rot because Jonathan has the right to destroy the economy with impunity right. People like have not right complaining that things has turned this way in the country since Jonathan has served your pleasure and fulfilled it.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Leaked Obasanjo's Letter To Jonathan - Sanusi by slap1(m): 9:11pm On May 04, 2016
Phame:

And the correction already needs to be corrected.
Re: Amaechi Leaked Obasanjo's Letter To Jonathan - Sanusi by farem: 9:13pm On May 04, 2016
1Tkester:

Zonbies over to you.

So incorrigible!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram / Simeon Abuh, Husband Of Salome Abuh: Why My Wife Was Murdered – / Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.