Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,425 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Zuckerberg Endorses Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Dressing Job [PHOTO] - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Zuckerberg Endorses Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Dressing Job [PHOTO] (65519 Views)

Yahoo Masquerade Spotted At Lagos Cyber Cafe Seriously Chatting With Maga / Applying For Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Job (Pics) / Lol.. He Needs A "Model Job"!.....(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuckerberg Endorses Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Dressing Job [PHOTO] by hifaif1: 4:33pm On May 05, 2016
But i don't see anything wrong with being a masquerade dresser!!!
Re: Zuckerberg Endorses Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Dressing Job [PHOTO] by laprince(m): 4:37pm On May 05, 2016
dikeigbo2:

Back to sender please, because quoting you is shootingyyou into prominence kindly face the crap you called life and hit the street with your new acquired masquerade.

This got me: SHOOTING YOU INTO PROMINENCE.
lol.
Re: Zuckerberg Endorses Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Dressing Job [PHOTO] by Omonigeriarere: 4:39pm On May 05, 2016
dikeigbo2:

After these rantings,what do you ended up saying?
[s]That you , your family members and your entire kinsmen will abandon what ever skills you have and trade you are into and channel it into masquerade making and dressing? Some times,some peoples comparisons and senses stinks to the high heavens,no insults intended please[/s]

And where did the Minister say people should abandon their skills to venture into masquerading? Please stop insulting the sensibility of someone who has deeper mental horizon than yours.
Re: Zuckerberg Endorses Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Dressing Job [PHOTO] by folks4luv(f): 5:16pm On May 05, 2016
allthingsgood:

Please be quiet. Don't talk trash if you have nothing to say, kindly shut up! The Minister never said anybody should abandon their job, and I know you very well know this. You just want to be mischievous. We have millions of unemployed youths roaming the streets with nothing whatsoever to do. And it is because of this kind of mentality. Everybody wants to sit down in air-conditioned office and wait for salary at the end of the month. This is obviously unviable. When we have millions of ingenious ways to generate employment. Think outside the box for once! No insults intended either.
I don't think you understand this, it is not everyone that want to work in an office, but there are some things that are expected from a minister. employment opportunities was promised, many graduates are out there that needs job, and the minister intend to console them with a masquerade dresser job?

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Endorses Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Dressing Job [PHOTO] by isnovic(m): 5:19pm On May 05, 2016
Only in an insane clime would the present minister of information and tourism be allowed to continue.

Lai Mohammed has ridiculed the country and his Govt.

Lai Mohammed and this Govt has finally made a meme out of our un-employement situation and made an open show of how bereft of ideas these present set of Ministers/Leadership are in terms of sound economic ideas to creating employment befitting of a country in a comity of 21St century Nations.

Please
#LaiMohammedMustResign

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zuckerberg Endorses Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Dressing Job [PHOTO] by monday1962(m): 5:20pm On May 05, 2016
What? where does this lead?
Re: Zuckerberg Endorses Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Dressing Job [PHOTO] by Irishrena1(f): 5:21pm On May 05, 2016
No be this type of masquerade na. The ones he's posing with there are people wearing the costumes of certain characters. The one we're talking about is the one that carries juju that they sleep in the burial ground for. Well, the OP obviously is writing out of context and the mods pushed the poo to FP
Re: Zuckerberg Endorses Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Dressing Job [PHOTO] by Bellzee: 5:49pm On May 05, 2016
LOL!! Chewbacca
Re: Zuckerberg Endorses Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Dressing Job [PHOTO] by Oliviaxx(f): 6:43pm On May 05, 2016
doublewisdom:
cheesy grin cheesy grin grin I sight menka the chief zombie. He's wearing the biggest costume because his zombism is colossal.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha!!!!! grin lmfao! Epic ma dear! Epic!!

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Endorses Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Dressing Job [PHOTO] by allthingsgood: 7:03pm On May 05, 2016
folks4luv:

I don't think you understand this, it is everyone that want to work in an office, but there are some things that are expected from a minister. employment opportunities was promised, many graduates are out there that needs job, and the minister intend to console them with a masquerade dresser job?

Stay there and keep waiting for white collar job. When sea of opportunity is in front of u. U just cant teach sm people to be smart
Re: Zuckerberg Endorses Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Dressing Job [PHOTO] by jojothaiv(m): 7:54pm On May 05, 2016
allthingsgood:

Stay there and keep waiting for white collar job. When sea of opportunity is in front of u. U just cant teach sm people to be smart
Sea of opportunity equate masquerade dressing....

Noted!!!

Just in case...
Re: Zuckerberg Endorses Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Dressing Job [PHOTO] by bankylan: 7:55pm On May 05, 2016
Segunjosegs:
Tomoro u ll cum nd say you are jobless insted of you to think of how feasible the idea is. Stop demonizing Nigerian culture

In 21st century when nations are working on new tech, u are here talking about a stupid culture that has held the nation down for years.......i pray u get a job as 'ojuju...calabar' dress crew...I can imagine the number of years it will take u to own a land in iseyin...

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Endorses Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Dressing Job [PHOTO] by maxwell767(m): 7:57pm On May 05, 2016
Mr Lai Mohammed needs to know that in this generation his idea is completely Null and void. cheesy after giving the good jobs e.g CBN amongs your political counterparts... U wants the youths to wear masquerade undecided as a job/career....?? #insult.to.the.unemployed.youths# undecided
Re: Zuckerberg Endorses Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Dressing Job [PHOTO] by sulaiboy20(m): 8:09pm On May 05, 2016
CreativeWeb:
Lol

Artificial intelligence.. future system that want to eliminate humans
Re: Zuckerberg Endorses Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Dressing Job [PHOTO] by Bamz(m): 8:59pm On May 05, 2016
ugolance:
Na dem and their children go become masquerades. Ndi ara

Why you mad though? cheesy
Re: Zuckerberg Endorses Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Dressing Job [PHOTO] by kenoz(m): 10:25pm On May 05, 2016
grin
Re: Zuckerberg Endorses Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Dressing Job [PHOTO] by Caseless: 11:02pm On May 05, 2016
Angelberry:
I can sight Caseless grin
na me de right of zuckerberg .

#Masquerade
Re: Zuckerberg Endorses Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Dressing Job [PHOTO] by dsekist(m): 12:11am On May 06, 2016
economic diversification
Re: Zuckerberg Endorses Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Dressing Job [PHOTO] by JoseRaji(m): 8:10am On May 06, 2016
Alexas58:
Am not suprised that he is endorcing such a thing,well he is only doing that to make a mockery of nigerians and the people that brought about the job,come to think of it,rather than build an industry and employ youths its masquarade dressing that he can come up with.truly the elders dont lie because many are mad,but few are on the street

it was Star Wars Day, they were only celebrating Star Wars Day... do you think Mark gives a crap about your country's Masquerade whatever?
Re: Zuckerberg Endorses Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Dressing Job [PHOTO] by lushbae: 8:30am On May 06, 2016
I ask God what has Nigeria done to deserve this kind of frustration that make MEN and WOMEN begin to consider masquerading as a career. God please deliver us from our leaders of today who are a bunch of confusionist to the citizens. Shioor.
Re: Zuckerberg Endorses Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Dressing Job [PHOTO] by zomah1(m): 8:52am On May 06, 2016
wow...our government bahdooo,dem no wam giv a ghetto man job ooh...pappa GOD help dis country.
Re: Zuckerberg Endorses Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Dressing Job [PHOTO] by Mykelpato(m): 11:05am On May 06, 2016
Lol Lie mohammed the slave master of zombies.
Re: Zuckerberg Endorses Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Dressing Job [PHOTO] by Smartiegurl(f): 9:52pm On May 07, 2016
allthingsgood:

What is black magic about masquerade?? New orleans in US, france, brazil all promote their culture and make billions of dollars from tourism. The same culture u call "black magic" is what brazil is using to drive its tourism industry and make huge forex.
I dont need to tell u that part of brazil descended from the yoruba tribe!
u don't get it, do u?
travel down to the village during one of these festive periods, they prefer to use black magic while on the show, and u know what? it annoying...
Re: Zuckerberg Endorses Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Dressing Job [PHOTO] by allthingsgood: 6:33am On May 08, 2016
Smartiegurl:
u don't get it, do u?
travel down to the village during one of these festive periods, they prefer to use black magic while on the show, and u know what? it annoying...

U dont know what u are saying. U dont know what masquerade is. I am in the village. There is nothing diabolical about masquerade. Its only in ancient times that pple used to fear maquerade cos of how they look. So no, u are the one who doesnt get it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download All Naija Comedy Sound Effects For Your Videos And Skits / Man Wears Cloth Made With Rice Sack (Photo) / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.