Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Woman Blind For 21 Years Mysteriously Regains Sight After Spinal Surgery - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Blind For 21 Years Mysteriously Regains Sight After Spinal Surgery (650 Views)

Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) / Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) / 21 Lessons I Learned In 21 Years Of Living (birthday Post) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Blind For 21 Years Mysteriously Regains Sight After Spinal Surgery by XfStyle: 9:51pm On May 04, 2016
A woman who was blind for 21 years because of a car accident has mysteriously regained her sight.A great-grandmother of two, needed spinal surgery recently after she injured her neck from a fall at home. When she woke up in the hospital, she said to the nurse, according to ABC News affiliate WPBF-TV:

“Lady, you with all that purple on you, give me something for pain."

She said her niece asked her, “What did you say, Mary?’”

And that’s when she realized she could see again... in color.

“Out the window, I could see the trees,” she told WPBF-TV. “I could see the houses and stuff.”
Continue reading and Watch the video below
http://xpressfashionstyles..ae/2016/05/woman-blind-for-21-years-mysteriously.html?m=1

Re: Woman Blind For 21 Years Mysteriously Regains Sight After Spinal Surgery by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:19pm On May 04, 2016
Wow this is God using the foolish things of this world to confound the wise. And turning and ugly situation into beauty. To God be the glory.
Re: Woman Blind For 21 Years Mysteriously Regains Sight After Spinal Surgery by louisdemaria(m): 10:30pm On May 04, 2016
If she hadn't injured her neck,she wld still be blind cos there wld be no surgery...God's work.Good news.

(1) (Reply)

Former Super Eagles Coach Stephen Keshi Is Dead / UNILAG Students Drown In A Beach During Best Friend's Birthday. / This 5yrs Old Girl Broke The Internet With Her Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.