Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

What's The Weirdest Question You've Ever Been Asked? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What's The Weirdest Question You've Ever Been Asked? (545 Views)

Whats The Dumbest Questions You’ve Ever Been Asked? / What Is The Dumbest Question You Have Ever Been Asked? / Hilarious Question You've Never Thought About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Weirdest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by christopheru(m): 9:54pm On May 04, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, A very Rainy Evening Here in Abia State. And this section here's so boring cold grin grin was thinking about some Weird Question people ask me so I decided to bring it up here. What's the Weirdest question you've ever been Asked?

I'll post mine soon but one of them was some years back. The day my kid brother asked me if *Fishes do have Stomach Ache? I was like wat a grin grin grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by emotions1: 12:00am On May 05, 2016
Can't remember bro,
I was a kid then....

(1) (Reply)

Naija FRSC On Point / Opebike Comedy Skits / Nigeria Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.