Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

2016 NECO Timetable - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016 NECO Timetable (1393 Views)

Complete NECO Timetable For 2018 June/July SSCE Exam / NECO Timetable For 2018 June/july Senior Secondary School Examination (SSCE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2016 NECO Timetable by tvreporter: 10:12pm On May 04, 2016
2016 NECO Timetable – I did not intend to write this article because i never knew that the time table was out. Well i am here to announce to all the candidates who will be participating in the 2016 National Examinations Council (NECO) June/July SENIOR SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION (INTERNAL) that the examination timetable has finally been released.neco

As we have observed, this year's NECO SSCE examination has seventy-six subjects. To this end, 2016 NECO examination has been schedule to start on the May 23rd and will be ending on the July 18th, 2016.

To get the full Time Table, click >>> 2016 NECO Timetable
Re: 2016 NECO Timetable by Ibro2star: 6:07pm On May 06, 2016
tvreporter:
2016 NECO Timetable – I did not intend to write this article because i never knew that the time table was out. Well i am here to announce to all the candidates who will be participating in the 2016 National Examinations Council (NECO) June/July SENIOR SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION (INTERNAL) that the examination timetable has finally been released.neco

As we have observed, this year's NECO SSCE examination has seventy-six subjects. To this end, 2016 NECO examination has been schedule to start on the May 23rd and will be ending on the July 18th, 2016.

To get the full Time Table, click >>> 2016 NECO Timetable
Pls,I dont knw if u av any Idea on slution to ds problem...I wrote 1 NECO GCE in 2004,while @ moment I dont av anytn @hand to claim and trace its result checking,only wat I knw is d centre,now I need d result.how wud I go abt it pls?

(1) (Reply)

Whiteplains British School / 22 Most Beautiful Universities In The World / Kwara Poly ND$HND Screening Form Is Out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.