Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,397 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Happy Birthday To Me - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Me (528 Views)

Happy Birthday Lalasticlala / Am +1 Today,happy Birthday To Myself / Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Me by hemartins(m): 12:05am On May 05, 2016
Being a Taurus born on May 5th, my personality is defined by charm and practicality.
I have a special brand of whit and charisma that others greatly enjoy. Although I easily connect with people but I prefer to only open up to a select few.
My charms are well known, but it is my practicality that is one of your greatest strengths. In all aspects of my life, i prefer hard work and real results.

Happy Birthday to me.
It's God's Grace
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by hemartins(m): 12:09am On May 05, 2016
With my active mind and determination, there are few limits on my career potential. Business sense and practicality make me perfect for fields such as real estate, promotion, advertising or sales.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by hemartins(m): 12:12am On May 05, 2016
I am strong, handsome and intelligent. I believe in God's will for life. God made me so special. I believe HE has a good purpose for me and that's why I always trust him.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by hemartins(m): 12:14am On May 05, 2016
Happy birthday to me and all those born in May.
We are wonderful people.

(1) (Reply)

Small Chops Training And Order / Happy Eid Mubarak / Ship Missing For 90 Years Reappears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.