Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

My Take On The Grazing Bill. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Take On The Grazing Bill. (442 Views)

Herdsmen Are Challenging The Newly Enacted Benue State Grazing Law In Court / Public Statement By The Edo State Government On The Proposed “grazing Bill” / Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Take On The Grazing Bill. by Ojayk(m): 6:01am On May 05, 2016
I remember fondly the giant strides of former minister for agriculture and now AFDB president. Mr. Adesina in ensuring that the northern part of our country farms all year round. This was done to solve the food scarcity we had after the flood within that period and I know we all can testify to that great initiative. Now that we are having issues with pastures for cattle grazing. It's high time our brother governors in the northern part of the county to borrow a leaf from Adesina's initiative by creating an all year round grass farming in their various states, improve their IGR via that and help the government to solve the Fulani/cattle rearers issues with host communities where the take their cows to for pasture. With this in place, there would be no need for a grazing bill and the government can face the boko haram insurgents.

(1) (Reply)

Please What Do I Do? / Nigerian Labour Congress Finally Has Called Of The Nationwide Strike / Olisa Agbakoba Attacks Buhari, Find Out Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.