Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,799 members, 7,862,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

Unical ASUU Declares 7 Days Warning Strike Over Kidnappings - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unical ASUU Declares 7 Days Warning Strike Over Kidnappings (491 Views)

ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo / ASUU Declares One Week Warning Strike (picture) / Fuel Hike: ASUU Declares Strike Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unical ASUU Declares 7 Days Warning Strike Over Kidnappings by ediko5(m): 6:26am On May 05, 2016
The Academic Staff Union of Nigerian Universities ASUU, University of Calabar Chapter has declared a 7 days warning strike following the kidnapping of the son of their graduate school Dr Iniama who was kidnaped on May 2, 2016 and also the kidnapping of the wife and daughter of a staff of the school Dr. Ndifon.

The decision of ASUU is to compel the school management to improve on what they called “loose security” in the school.

The association stated that if the kidnapping menace is not checked it will become a daily activites.

Meanwhile security has been beefed up inside the school premises including the staff quarters and stop and search are being conducted.

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/unical-ASUU-declares-7-days-warning-strike/
Re: Unical ASUU Declares 7 Days Warning Strike Over Kidnappings by AngryNigerian(m): 6:39am On May 05, 2016
U see what I keep on saying!!! Evil anywhere is evil everywhere! If we don't abandon our comfort zones & restraints &, in a unanimous action stamp out these societal ills, they'll gradually catch up with all of us!!!

Evil is evil...injustice is injustice!!!

Now, how does "beefing up security" solve the issue, when some of us have "stirred up the hornet net" by being wicked everywhere (on & off-campus)? & when it happens, they cry wolf! I'm not in any way supportn kidnapping...all i'm preaching about is for people to drastically reduce their "kidnapping value"...
Re: Unical ASUU Declares 7 Days Warning Strike Over Kidnappings by ediko5(m): 7:37am On May 05, 2016
AngryNigerian:
U I'm not in any way supportn kidnapping...all i'm preaching about is for people to drastically reduce their "kidnapping value"...

and how can one reduce his/her own kidnapping vlue
Re: Unical ASUU Declares 7 Days Warning Strike Over Kidnappings by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:52am On May 05, 2016
Lalasticlala come and see something

(1) (Reply)

Food For Lovers Of Mathematics. / We Accept Prof Salami As New OAU-ASUU / THE POLYTEHNIC IBADAN 2016/2017 Admission Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.