Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

See What Madonna Wore To The Met Ball - Showing Her Full Nakeed Buttocks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Madonna Wore To The Met Ball - Showing Her Full Nakeed Buttocks (1941 Views)

Iyabo Ojo's Buttocks Enlargement Surgery: Almost Died In Turkey - Aftrending.com / Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] / The Good Bad And Ugly At The MET Gala 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Madonna Wore To The Met Ball - Showing Her Full Nakeed Buttocks by Blackberrybabes: 6:32am On May 05, 2016
This Old Mama just no want grow old. This is quite an outrageous dressing, in my own opinion for a 57 year old woman, but it is her life I must say and we human beings should always learn to accept others as they are and to what they want for themselves.

She has although fired back at critics over this particular outfit she wore to the Met ball. The 57 year old was blasted for flaunting her body at her age ad some termed it disgraceful and desperate.In response, she says women should be allowed to wear what they want irrespective of their age.

"We have fought and continue to fight for civil rights and gay rights around the world. When it comes to Women's rights we are still in the dark ages. My dress at the Met Ball was a political statement as well as a fashion statement. The fact that people actually believe a woman is not allowed to express her sexuality and be adventurous past a certain age is proof that we still live in an age-ist and sexist society.
I have never thought in a limited way and I'm not going to start. We cannot effect change unless we are willing to take risks By being fearless and By taking the road leas traveled by. Thats how we change history. If you have a problem with the way I dress it is simply a reflection of your prejudice. I'm not afraid to pave the way for all the girls behind me‼️ As Nina Simone once said, the definition of freedom is being fearless. I remain Unapologetic and a Rebel ❤️ in this life and all the others. Join my fight for Gender. Equality!"

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/see-what-madonna-wore-to-met-ball.html

Re: See What Madonna Wore To The Met Ball - Showing Her Full Nakeed Buttocks by Blackberrybabes: 6:32am On May 05, 2016
Re: See What Madonna Wore To The Met Ball - Showing Her Full Nakeed Buttocks by kelsidengkucio(m): 6:35am On May 05, 2016
jockey, am afraid our african lady will start to copy this... Smh
Re: See What Madonna Wore To The Met Ball - Showing Her Full Nakeed Buttocks by donbenedict(m): 6:43am On May 05, 2016
She still looks hot
Re: See What Madonna Wore To The Met Ball - Showing Her Full Nakeed Buttocks by junketer(m): 6:54am On May 05, 2016
Nackable 57 year old. See op forming holy. See 57 year old madonna looking hot as ever but our own 57 year olds for here go don old finish. Op it is ur type that harass people like genevieve to get married bcus in ur deluded mind, at 37 she don suppose marry as if marriage will help her with anything. See 57 year old madonna, our own 37 year old genevieve we don dey call am "OLD". Nigerians always forming holy. Mtcheeew
Re: See What Madonna Wore To The Met Ball - Showing Her Full Nakeed Buttocks by queenoflafia(f): 6:54am On May 05, 2016
Madonna is mad and roaming grin

People like her claim they are misunderstood,whereas they are the most confused people on earth

2 Likes

Re: See What Madonna Wore To The Met Ball - Showing Her Full Nakeed Buttocks by Akposkool(m): 7:02am On May 05, 2016
It is not new na. Madonna is as crazy as majek fashek
Re: See What Madonna Wore To The Met Ball - Showing Her Full Nakeed Buttocks by firstolalekan(m): 7:04am On May 05, 2016
Weyrey

She no know say she don old

Wu her petite ass EPP

1 Like

Re: See What Madonna Wore To The Met Ball - Showing Her Full Nakeed Buttocks by Nobody: 8:18am On May 05, 2016
shoooo??
Re: See What Madonna Wore To The Met Ball - Showing Her Full Nakeed Buttocks by swaggzo(m): 8:52am On May 05, 2016
ITS SIMPLY REFERED TO AS "SELLING POINT "

ALMOST 90% OF THE FEMALE MUSICIANS WORLDWIDE DO THIS CUZ SURELY, THEY KNOW THEIR MUSIC IS TRASH! undecided
Re: See What Madonna Wore To The Met Ball - Showing Her Full Nakeed Buttocks by boss1310(m): 9:51am On May 05, 2016
Madonna still find it hard to accept she don old,she is still one of my top 10 female artistes ever
Re: See What Madonna Wore To The Met Ball - Showing Her Full Nakeed Buttocks by Ronee27: 9:51am On May 05, 2016
firstolalekan:
Weyrey

She no know say she don old

Wu her petite ass EPP
grin

(1) (Reply)

Today Is Actress Ivie Okujaye Egboh Birthday Guys! / PHOTOS: Tiwa Savage Visits The Home Of Nelson Mandela, Meets His Family / Woman Rolls Her SUV Into The Sea While Escaping From Rat In The Car... Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.