Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

#2016Budget: FG Unveils 34 Priority Projects - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #2016Budget: FG Unveils 34 Priority Projects (23342 Views)

FG Unveils Solar-Powered Electronic Voting Machine Ahead Of 2019 Elections / 2016 Budget: FG Unveils 34 Priority Projects / Deleting Priority Projects Of A Govt Is An Economic Crime - Wole Solanke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #2016Budget: FG Unveils 34 Priority Projects by luvinhubby(m): 6:59pm On May 05, 2016
techJ:

Bro, I am not talking about part. I am talking about the select few who are hell-bent on keeping Nigerians in a perpetual state of poverty.
In case you don't know, it's called democracy, game of numbers & APC has the majority.
Re: #2016Budget: FG Unveils 34 Priority Projects by Soulmate05(m): 7:22pm On May 05, 2016
waziri4biz:

is it that all u do in forum is 'wailers and zombies' do u ever scrutinize anything before you make judgements.For its all about APC and PDP whether APC are on the right track does bother u as long as Boooohari is on the throne.mtcheeeeeeeew
it's a case of an administration with strategic plans and intent against an administration that was clueless and with no bearing. I believe I have communicated.
Re: #2016Budget: FG Unveils 34 Priority Projects by Mojoy88(m): 7:44pm On May 05, 2016
adconline:

Sorry bro! I have small brain and I love to break figures down. Instead of 30% capital budget, why dont u tell a businessman on a budget that he's going to spend N100 in a month, N60 would come from his pocket while N40 would be borrowed. Then he would use N70 to pay for drinks, church/mosque dues, paying his office assistant and then would invest only N30 in buying his goods.. Meanwhile, borrowed N40 attracts an annual interest of 15%. He will be bankrupt in a month!
Lol bro! What you've got up there isn't small but great and is needed to make this country great. So, lets brainstorm together. Using a similar analogy, as a student you get allowance of #6000 monthly. Your total expenditure is budgeted to be #10000 therefore you have to borrow #4000 which you will be serviced monthly @15% interest rate. Your total recurrent expenditure I.e handout fee, feeding, typing and printing of assignments, monthly rent, transport fare, girlfriend expenses and so on total to #7000 while capital expenditure such as #laptop purchase is #3000. Note be taken that the lap top is capable of generating #800 monthly into your purse as you use it to do some business like graphics design, data analysis and so on. It can as well reduce your assignment cost by 50%, also help reduce your girlfriend's cost by 10% (her assignment). And when you are eventually done refunding the loan, you'll have the laptop which is your asset and the proceed from the business can be used to balance your budget, so won't need to borrow anymore. So, tell me which is for viable in not borrowing for capital expenditure and continue to manage poverty or borrow and have your needs met. Capital expenditure is a social investment which has a multiplier effect on the National Income of an economy.
Re: #2016Budget: FG Unveils 34 Priority Projects by Tiegarr: 6:32am On May 06, 2016
lanicky:

It would be change if they completed all projectswink I have my doubts about Buhari, I still do but I have been quite impressed. I admire his tenacitysmiley
The guy you replied to is such a Big Ignoramus when it comes to budget implementation and policy... IG for short..
Re: #2016Budget: FG Unveils 34 Priority Projects by jpphilips(m): 7:23pm On May 10, 2016
dgr8truth:
Whether they reveal 39 priority projects or 1 priority project, the truth is that we are only spending less than 30% of our 2016 budget on infrastructure out of a total of about 6 trillion naira. This is not good enough, this is what was obtainable during the era of PGEJ hence nigerians voted for change we expected such to reflect in the budget but sadly it did not and ended up as the budget of yam.

Don't bother the 30% will be spent on infrastructure rebuilding so don't hope for new ones, no thanks to the Avengers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) / President Buhari Launches State Social Intervention Programme In Jigawa / Woman Who Gave Birth At Delta PDP Rally, Gets N2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.