Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Need Loan To Start Petrol Buisness - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Loan To Start Petrol Buisness (681 Views)

Petrol Station Attendants Flaunt Buttocks As Marketing Strategy (Photos) / Report Any Filling Station Selling Petrol Above N87 To DPR Here / Do You Need Loan For Your Business? Read Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Loan To Start Petrol Buisness by mygee33(m): 11:27pm On Aug 11, 2009
Having searched for job everywhere without finding any, can someone please advice me on how i could raise a loan to fund a filling station i inherited.
Its very important and consider Urgent!
Re: Need Loan To Start Petrol Buisness by infocaster: 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2009
You didn't say whether it is operating or folded up.

To get advuce you have to state your problems so people can help you out.

It could be you don't even need a loan.
Re: Need Loan To Start Petrol Buisness by odejayi200(m): 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2009
i am into oil and gas, i work in nnpc,suleja. call me on 08055051674 and we talk better on your problems and finding a solutions to it.
Re: Need Loan To Start Petrol Buisness by stagger: 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2009
I can tell you that you do not need money to kick off. I am in the petroleum marketing business. Let me give you a proposal you will find hard to refuse.

I am personally ready to lease your station, or at least lease some of the pumps from you at an agreed price which I will pay you per month. I can offer you a percentage of our operating profits for using your facility, or I can pay you something fixed. But I think it will be better to pay you a percentage of our operatign profits.

I am ready to do this immediately, but there are some conditions, one of which is that I have to be sure that the facilities are in good condition, because I won't commit money to start fixing or replacing pumps, underground tanks, etc. We can do some minor repairs here and there, but not major stuff.

This way, you will not need any money to start this business of yours. This is probably the best deal I can offer you.

If you are agreeable, I will like u to post a number I can reach you so we can work out the finer details of this deal.
Re: Need Loan To Start Petrol Buisness by chux76(m): 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2009
Where is your gas station located?
We could talk business

Chux
www.collosalconcepts.com

(1) (Reply)

Let Fight Food Crisises In Nigeri And Africa / Where Can I Get Logistics Company / Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.