Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,678 members, 7,831,106 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Please Advise: I Am A Hiv Patient. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Advise: I Am A Hiv Patient. (1023 Views)

Dr. Chima Matthew Dances To Calm Down His Patient's Siblings In Florida, US / Paul Arisa, Cancer Patient Is Dead (Photos) / How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise: I Am A Hiv Patient. by grace5love556: 7:22am On May 05, 2016
I went for HIV test yesterday and the result came out today confirming I have HIV, please nairalander I urgently need your advise before I do something stupid....
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Hiv Patient. by EmekaBlue(m): 7:25am On May 05, 2016
Hiv is d virus....not AIDs yet...Just try to live a healthier life style so u pull tru and try not to hv unprotected sex
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Hiv Patient. by PoliticalThuG(m): 7:26am On May 05, 2016
Stop fuccking, u children of nowadays no dey hear word. Now look at what u have brought upon urself
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Hiv Patient. by Nobody: 7:27am On May 05, 2016
Life still go on, always follow instruction given to you by the medical experts and the most important is always pray to God
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Hiv Patient. by Badgers14: 7:27am On May 05, 2016
Grab your drawing board....

Were you playing around
Sharing needle
Did you have blood transfusion

Regardless ,You might want to go to a different lab for second opinion.. This is highly recommended regardless of your answers to the questions above..

Cheers!!!
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Hiv Patient. by keandre: 7:32am On May 05, 2016
(Yawns..... )

You should meet your doctor counseling, who diagnosed you sef?
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Hiv Patient. by Adekorya: 7:34am On May 05, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Stop fuccking, u children of nowadays no dey hear word. Now look at what u have brought upon urself

Nigeria people with their mentality.

Is this the right time to blame? The deed has bn done and no amount blame or lamentation can rectify it.

Op jare, HIV is not the end of the world as long as u give it proper treatment which will not let it cross over to AIDS.
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Hiv Patient. by PoliticalThuG(m): 7:53am On May 05, 2016
Adekorya:

Nigeria people with their mentality.

Is this the right time to blame? The deed has bn done and no amount blame or lamentation can rectify it.

Op jare, HIV is not the end of the world as long as u give it proper treatment which will not let it cross over to AIDS.
hiv has got no cure.. Dnt deceive the op
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Hiv Patient. by YabaLeftist: 7:54am On May 05, 2016
There's nothing more you can do but register for counseling and take the prescribed medications. It's not the end of the world. There are people with more serious and painful ailments like cancer.

It's not a death sentence. You can live positively with HIV as long as you abide by the prescribed healthy practices and take your medications promptly. I understand the medications are given free of charge, so you have no reason not to take them. You can even marry an HIV positive person and bear children that are HIV negative. The health counselors will explain more on that.

All in all, try to maintain a positive disposition in life and engage in activities that will cheer you up. Don't let depression get the better of you, be cheerful. Train your mind to be cheerful and it'll do you a world of good.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Hiv Patient. by sweetilicious(f): 8:48am On May 05, 2016
YabaLeftist:
There's nothing more you can do but register for counseling and take the prescribed medications. It's not the end of the world. There are people with more serious and painful ailments like cancer.

It's not a death sentence. You can live positively with HIV as long as you abide by the prescribed healthy practices and take your medications promptly. I understand the medications are given free of charge, so you have no reason not to take them. You can even marry an HIV positive person and bear children that are HIV negative. The health counselors will explain more on that.

All in all, try to maintain a positive disposition in life and engage in activities that will cheer you up. Don't let depression get the better of you, be cheerful. Train your mind to be cheerful and it'll do you a world of good.

Good advice.
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Hiv Patient. by Adekorya: 8:49am On May 05, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
hiv has got no cure.. Dnt deceive the op
Who is talking about cure here?

I'm telling to do away with your criticism of the op, because no one is perfect. Apart from that, there's no reason to share blame here because no amount of it can cure Op it can only endanger his life.

The guy need our positive encouragement not the other way round. HIV can't kill him, but it will do if he allow it.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Hiv Patient. by Jadekitana2(f): 9:37am On May 05, 2016
Kilo kan mi? I dey thr wen u dey kolobi upandown?
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Hiv Patient. by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:11am On May 05, 2016
Adekorya:

Who is talking about cure here?

I'm telling to do away with your criticism of the op, because no one is perfect. Apart from that, there's no reason to share blame here because no amount of it can cure Op it can only endanger his life.

The guy need our positive encouragement not the other way round. HIV can't kill him, but it will do if he allow it.
oh really? I never know.

Oya go and sleep
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Hiv Patient. by dominique(f): 11:24am On May 05, 2016
grace5love556:
I went for HIV test yesterday and the result came out today confirming I have HIV, please nairalander I urgently need your advise before I do something stupid....

I hope you commit suicide, I would have sympathized with you but you're nothing but a fraudster. The world needs less people like you in it.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Hiv Patient. by mamakendra(f): 12:27pm On May 05, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Am sorry, but you lack knowledge.
Who told you HIV is only contracted by se.xual intercourse?
Secondly, was your post meant to encourage and uplift the op, or was it meant to make her feel worse than she already is feeling?
Pls lets learn to uplift, encourage and edify others with our words.
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Hiv Patient. by kokomilala(m): 2:18pm On May 05, 2016
Don't despair! I help HIV people get their original lives back.It's not a death sentence.I'll fashion a new way for you to fight it off.Contact me on 07088517382.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Hiv Patient. by Funjosh(m): 3:15pm On May 05, 2016
grace5love556:

Hiv screening doesn't take 24hrs again, So don't know why yours took that long

1 Like

Re: Please Advise: I Am A Hiv Patient. by ChelseaDr(m): 9:17pm On May 05, 2016
Op, HIV screening takes between 10 and 20 minutes to be ready so l don't know where you went for the test. Again l don't know why you went for the test (may be just to know your status, which is very good).

I will suggest you go to another hospital see a doctor, tell him/her you want to know your HIV status, they will counsel you and send you for the test and then discuss the result and its implications with you before you go that same day.

Meanwhile like Yabaleftist said being positive is not the end of life it only means finding a new way to do things. l wish you da BEST!!!
Re: Please Advise: I Am A Hiv Patient. by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 05, 2016
Oh Grace, jus stay strong, my heart is really wit u now, i can imagine wats goin thru ur mind, jus take ur drugs appropriately. It is wel

(1) (Reply)

Man Who's 2 Undergo Appendix Surgery Die Hrs Afta Asking People 2 Pray 4 Him(Pix / Prevent Eye Problems / Federal Hospital In Abuja Using Torch Light To Carry Out An Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.