Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Ohakim Gave Me $2.3m In Ghana-Must-Go Bag – Witness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohakim Gave Me $2.3m In Ghana-Must-Go Bag – Witness (11276 Views)

EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja / Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) / Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohakim Gave Me $2.3m In Ghana-Must-Go Bag – Witness by muba4huss(m): 1:35pm On May 05, 2016
na every day we just dey hear figures... millions of naira is be stolen yet none of them hasn't been punished or sentence to death. i don tire for this probe tins jare
Re: Ohakim Gave Me $2.3m In Ghana-Must-Go Bag – Witness by 7lives: 3:05pm On May 05, 2016
DICKtator:
These are the people who made the naira weak!!!!.
2.3 million?
How did he withdraw this money from the bank?

Bankers,not politicians ,are the most corrupt people in the world because they always aid and abet all these rogues ,using NDA(NON-disclosure agreement/confidentiality) as protection.
EFCC/NDLEA are also bunch of gay-govt dykkke sucking establishments because with all the reports sent by these banks to them as part of their weekly/monthly statutory reports ,they refuse to act on it, creating sacred cows!!!

Stupid gays-arssee licking basterds byctchess!!!!

grin grin grin grin

Oh una just dey wake up?, bankers and dirty money are like Siamese twins, have you heard of BCCI? a bank of credit and commerce international that later metamorphosed in BANK OF CROOKS AND CRIMINALS INTERNATIONAL!.
Buhari should just do his best and leave the rest, Nigeria was sold to criminals by IBB no be today e don tey, and here we are what a country.

1 Like

Re: Ohakim Gave Me $2.3m In Ghana-Must-Go Bag – Witness by tntcorps(m): 3:55pm On May 05, 2016
kuuljay:
is efcc in charge of prosecution? Am sure you have not taken lunch and not even sure you will have any but chose to defend a politician accused of curruption,i pity this country,

Ode you are just a fool, Do you need a soothsayer to tell you that your so called persecutors are in the pockets of these politicians..
Ppl like you that will starve to death cause of ignorance.
Re: Ohakim Gave Me $2.3m In Ghana-Must-Go Bag – Witness by brojoshua: 4:25pm On May 05, 2016
adekennis:
Buhari should leave our brother alone...this is wizard hunt
[color=#006600][/color]
So you suggested that looters, thieves, kidnappers, all who rape, cobras, wasps, scorpions, ritualists, jihadists, your children who is stealing your money, the one who is smoking indian m behind your window, and so on should be left alone. That itself is wickedness and for such thinking peace is too far away from your family where you have such people as family members and from us in Nigeria except we turn from our evil ways and let there be justice, righteousness, truth and mercy.
Re: Ohakim Gave Me $2.3m In Ghana-Must-Go Bag – Witness by adekennis(m): 6:43pm On May 05, 2016
brojoshua:

[color=#006600][/color]
So you suggested that looters, thieves, kidnappers, all who rape, cobras, wasps, scorpions, ritualists, jihadists, your children who is stealing your money, the one who is smoking indian m behind your window, and so on should be left alone. That itself is wickedness and for such thinking peace is too far away from your family where you have such people as family members and from us in Nigeria except we turn from our evil ways and let there be justice, righteousness, truth and mercy.

Learn to read in between the line bro...I'm being sarcastic here.. cool
Re: Ohakim Gave Me $2.3m In Ghana-Must-Go Bag – Witness by bakila: 6:45pm On May 05, 2016
NwaNimo1:
No paper trail?

Case dismissed.....
Hahaha. EFCC has Maidabino's evidence, a staff of Imo state government removing the money on behalf of Ohakim, Okahim's ownership and acts of possession. Ohakim does not have any evidence of showing how he got the money to pay for that house. Ohakim's best defence is that he is being witch hunted because he is the one most likely to defeat APC in the next election.
Fine and restitution to the people of Imo state is the judgement, imprisonment may be added to the mix.

1 Like

Re: Ohakim Gave Me $2.3m In Ghana-Must-Go Bag – Witness by seangy4konji: 7:56pm On May 05, 2016
Bastard people.
Re: Ohakim Gave Me $2.3m In Ghana-Must-Go Bag – Witness by kuuljay(m): 8:24pm On May 05, 2016
tntcorps:

Ode you are just a fool, Do you need a soothsayer to tell you that your so called persecutors are in the pockets of these politicians..
Ppl like you that will starve to death cause of ignorance.
So efcc couldn't execute any case because they have the judges in their pockets grin grin grin grin I may be talking to a half educated sales boy with a techno fone though, grin grin sorry pls run along
Re: Ohakim Gave Me $2.3m In Ghana-Must-Go Bag – Witness by tntcorps(m): 8:18am On May 06, 2016
kuuljay:
So efcc couldn't execute any case because they have the judges in their pockets grin grin grin grin I may be talking to a half educated sales boy with a techno fone though, grin grin sorry pls run along

This guy na fool, you don't know anything bout politics. Efcc is just the opposition bull Dogg!! They ar just there to harrass. How many times have we all seen efcc arresting without evidence
Re: Ohakim Gave Me $2.3m In Ghana-Must-Go Bag – Witness by kuuljay(m): 9:05am On May 06, 2016
tntcorps:

This guy na fool, you don't know anything bout politics. Efcc is just the opposition bull Dogg!! They ar just there to harrass. How many times have we all seen efcc arresting without evidence
grin grin grin obviously you are a frustrated politician,now run along grin grin grin
Re: Ohakim Gave Me $2.3m In Ghana-Must-Go Bag – Witness by tntcorps(m): 10:58am On May 06, 2016
[quote author=kuuljay post=45358691] grin grin grin obviously you are a frustrated politician,now run along grin grin grin[/quote

Slum dog

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maiduguri Blast:Shettima Visit Victims At Hospital,Ask 4 Urgent Security Meeting / 'If You Are A Saint Publish Your Assets' - Shehu Sani Dares APC Members / Breach Of Trust & Money Laundering: FG Places Yahaya Bello On Watchlist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.