Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

What Is the Fun/Secret Behind Your Nick Name ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is the Fun/Secret Behind Your Nick Name ? (980 Views)

What Is The Worst Nairaland Nick Name U Have Seen / Do Your Parent Know U Have A Nick Name? / Let's See The Pretty Or Ugly Face Behind Your Funny Nick Names(somebody Might Be Interested) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is the Fun/Secret Behind Your Nick Name ? by moleepaiko(m): 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2006
People online or elsewhere are mostly known by their nick names to the extent that sometimes, it is even difficult to remember their actual names.
These Nick names have several meanings to those who bear them, have come to mean so many things to those who use them and sometimes follow the owners to their graves. I just want us to share the fun, the intrigues and whatever else is associated with our nick names online.

In my case I was to open an e-mail account and was looking for a name that would summarize my three names in one, to fit the e-mail application request. So, I picked the parts of my names written here in capital letters; as in MOhammed aLEEyu PAIKO and came up with MOLEEPAIKO. Even though my classmates back in FGC Warri used to call me MOLEE, its so interesting that people all over the world now know me by the new name and I like it. What do you think, care to share yours??
Re: What Is the Fun/Secret Behind Your Nick Name ? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2006
my nick name is very simple and obvious.

my surname is Michelini.

I was born in 1989

There is a french tire company called Michelin and this gives my nick name a very sweet pronunciation.
Re: What Is the Fun/Secret Behind Your Nick Name ? by samsick: 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2006
Yes very funny if i must say!Mine is simply because i love NEYO so much so friends started callin me SAMSICK the SAM attached 2 the SICK is 4rm my name SAMUEL.So y'all shouldn't think am sick.
Re: What Is the Fun/Secret Behind Your Nick Name ? by naijacutee(f): 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2006
I'm nigerian + I'm cute = nigerian cutie = naijacutee [end of equation]
Re: What Is the Fun/Secret Behind Your Nick Name ? by casper(m): 1:55am On Nov 18, 2006
casper , ,,, i was called that in secondary school federal government college, ijanikin lagos.
Re: What Is the Fun/Secret Behind Your Nick Name ? by cuteass1(f): 9:55am On Feb 03, 2007
Well my story is funny. I and my cousin were travellimg from Norway to Nigeria christmas of 2002. When we came to heathrow airport london and wanted to check in, the line was like from jeruselem to jerico cheesy i'm sure people who have travelled to nigeria during he christmas understand what i mean. Anyway back to my story, one guy standing behind me was now trying to squeeze himself through the line, and said "girl,move your cute ass out of the way, when i frowned at him, thinking it as an insult, he smiled and said "it's cute though, i and my cousin burst out laughing. Since then whenever i'm standing in front of my cousin, she'll be like " move your cute-ass" and it always brings back funny memories. So when i signed up on nairaland i decided to use the name cute-ass for fun sake grin grin

(1) (Reply)

People We Want Off Nairaland / Bitches On Nairaland / Commanding The Blessings Of God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.