Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

What Business Can One Start With 2million Naira?. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can One Start With 2million Naira?. (10958 Views)

What Business Can One Start With N300,000? / Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can One Start With 2million Naira?. by LORDI(m): 8:26am On May 05, 2016
I had plan of venturing into frozen food business, but as it stands now, I doubt if 2 million naira would get me all the needed equipment to process the birds..
Re: What Business Can One Start With 2million Naira?. by gmacnoms(m): 8:29am On May 05, 2016
Have u thot about buying agricultural produces such as palm oil and plantain from villages and taking to towns to sell?
Re: What Business Can One Start With 2million Naira?. by MrDannieDee: 9:02am On May 05, 2016
Buy a small van or mini truck (clean and good one N1.2m including numbering).
Hire a driver and a motor boy who will be following the driver for work.

Go to a reputable pure/bottle water company in your area, negotiate with them to become a sub distributor and they will be giving you at half the normal price they sell to retailers. For example if they sell a bag at N100 normally, you can be buying from them at N50. If you buy 300 bags daily and your workers can sell it all in a day trust me you can be earning N20,000+ after paying your workers and setting aside your purchase funds.

The person that told me about this business started with just a truck and today he now has three trucks and making approximately N100,000 daily.

I hope to venture into the business soon because its very profitable and you can be do other work or business while this one is running and giving you daily income.

The only downside of this business is just like every transport business which is when you have a bad driver who does not know how to maintain a car. Once you get a trusted and very reliable driver who has a good conscience then you will definitely double your investment within just a year and you have a business running and giving you a daily income.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Start With 2million Naira?. by ClitRaider: 9:03am On May 05, 2016
Go into bet shops.
Re: What Business Can One Start With 2million Naira?. by benedictgold(m): 10:59pm On May 05, 2016
LORDI:
I had plan of venturing into frozen food business, but as it stands now, I doubt if 2 million naira would get me all the needed equipment to process the birds..
the rich look for knowledge and ideas while the poor look for job opportunities.
There is a sure one you can invest in and get passive residual income.
Passive residual income means getting income without doing anything after your initial effort.
I can show you what to invest in with much less than one quarter of the money and get good ROI(return on investment )
Mind you, I wont ask for a dime neither are you gonna give me anything, I just want to help you make the right decision cos I believe there is room for all at the top.
Hit me up if you want to know more

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Start With 2million Naira?. by osheiduchris: 7:01am On May 06, 2016
we rent filling station and sell pms,ago and dpk.if you will want to invest in it. you can invest your money and be getting 10%,every month.my name is chris,07033263390
Re: What Business Can One Start With 2million Naira?. by 2sexycom(m): 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
If I were you, there best business will be importation. I mean you have what it takes to oil your engine. If you are not lazy, you would do well.

You have enough money to help you pay for ads, buy and import products...

Step one, check Aliexpress.com for hot products that SOLVES PROBLEM,

Step two, goto 1688.com to search for whatever product you settle for in step one. It is cheaper to buy from 1688.com than Aliexpress.

Step 3, send the link of your desired product to chinese agent. The chinese agent will buy the product on 1688.com and send to your shipper who will then bring the product to you in Nigeria.

Step 4, Pick up your product from Shipper when it arrive Nigeria.

Step 5, sign up with courier companies such as GIG, ACE, Tranex so that they can help you deliver the goods nation wide.

Step 5, Set up a facebook fan page and pay for ads to sell your products. Make sure you tell them to send their name, address and phone number to your 070000 000 00. When you receive a text, make sure you call them to confirm that they really want it. In fact call them twice or trice before you package their product

Step 6, then take the product to courier companies that you earlier signed up on for onward dispatching

Step 7, courier will deliver, collect your money and send it to you.

Step 8, As you make more money, expand your ads to media buys so that you will be everywhere that eyes can see.

Step 9, You only need less than 300k to make this happen... and make sure you work hard to scale it.

Step 10, RINSE AND REPEAT

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With 2million Naira?. by Fxmanager(m): 6:20am On Dec 07, 2017
LORDI:
We are here for you. Your #2,000,000 can currently give you an average of #100,000+ monthly return investing with us after performance fees. And if you want an average monthly return of more than #1,867,919 after 60 months(5years) of your investment with us, you can do so using compound interest in your investment with us. This means after 60 months(5years) of your investment with us using compound interest, you will be getting an average monthly interest/income of more than #1,867,919 assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest. This will be possible as long as we stay under our working risk of 5-10% of your capital, and the maximum permissible risk of 30% to your capital. Note: we are doing everything possible to stay under 10% risk to our potential investor’s capital.

At 5% average monthly returns using compound interest without withdrawing funds from your account, your #2,000,000 will grow to more #37,358,372+(#37million plus) in 60months(5years time).

How is it possible to turn #2,000,000 to #37,358,372+(#37million plus) in 60months(5years time)?

It is possible through the power of compound interest as explained below.

Compound interest is the concept of adding accumulated interest back to the principal sum, so that interest is earned on top of interest from that moment on. The act of declaring interest to be added to the principal is called compounding.(I.e you decide to add the earned interest to the initial principal in the investment going forward)

Monthly compound interest formula
We are using monthly here ,since we are talking of monthly returns.
The formula for Monthly compound interest, including principal sum, is:
A = P (1 + r/n) (nt)
Where:
A = the future value of the investment, including interest(returns)
P = the principal investment amount (the initial deposit amount)
r = the monthly interest rate(returns) in decimal.
n = the number of times that interest is compounded per month (in this case once or one time)
t = the number of months the money is invested
Note that this formula gives you the future value of an investment, which is compound interest plus the principal. Should you wish to calculate the compound interest only, you need this:
Total compounded interest = P (1 + r/n) (nt) - P
Or simply
Total compounded interest =A-P
Let's look at an example
Compound interest formula (including principal):

A = P(1+r/n)(nt)
If an amount of #2,000,000 is invested with us and we return a monthly interest rate (returns) of 5%, the value of the investment after 60months (I.e 5 years) can be calculated as follows...
P = #2,000,000. r = 5/100 = 0.05 (decimal). n = 1 (since we are compounding it once a month. t = 60.
If we plug those figures into the formula, we get:
A = #2,000,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(60)) = #37,358,372
So, the investment balance after 60 months (5years) is #37,358,372
Methodology
Step-by-step explained, how we get the #37,358,372. This all revolves around BODMAS and the order of operations. Let's go through it:
A = #2,000,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(60))
Using the order of operations we work out the totals in the brackets first. Within the first set of brackets, you need to do the division first and then the addition (division and multiplication should be carried out before addition and subtraction). We can also work out the 1(60). This gives us...
A = #2,000,000(1 + 0.05) ^ 60
Then:
A = #2,000,000(1.05) ^ 60
The exponent goes next. So, we calculate (1.05) ^ 60.
This means we end up with:
#2,000,000× 18.679185894122945668381742854713
= #37,358,372
You may have seen some examples giving a formula of A = P ( 1+r ) ^ t . This simplified formula assumes that interest is compounded once per period, rather than multiple times per period.

We have the best currency trading team here to assist you in building your #2,000,000 to over #37,358,372 in 5years (60 months) (you will be getting an average monthly interest/income of more than #1,867,919 assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest after that) and helping you live the life you deserve even without a job. You can give us a trial.

This is the best structured, secured and transparent savings/investment you will ever find in this forum. No lock up period on your savings/investments and you can withdraw or close your account anytime. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum. If you are using ecurrency payment system, it takes 5 mins to the ecurrency payment systems then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Nigerian Bank account using Nigerian trusted e-currency exchanges. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your savings/investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your savings/investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. Deposits/withdrawal are 100% controlled by the investor (We only have access to trade your account through the trading platform and not given access to withdraw). You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before saving/investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to savers/investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to savers/investors capital is 30%. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams

(1) (Reply)

Can Tugrow Be Trusted? / Faster Way Of Getting Paid With Payoneer In Nigeria / Naira Tumbles To 490 As Dollar Shortage Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.