Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

How Effective Is National Identity - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Effective Is National Identity (412 Views)

Have You Collected Your National Identity Card? / How Effective Is Papaya Extract Calamansi Whitening Lotion And Soap / How Effective Is The Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Effective Is National Identity by ferdvict2(m): 9:15am On May 05, 2016
Its no longer news that the website for checking NIMC is not working. https://touch.nimc.gov.ng.

You also will agree with me that many who register since 2013 is yet to receive their cards like me and some who register 2015 has theirs. Despite we been handicap on technology and we are yet to improve should not play with 'an evidence' which shows you are a citizen of that country and its depriving some many in areas which the card is needed even in the banks.

Surprisely, the government is planning to substitute it for the voters card and its not effective. I don't know if you experiencing this problem and complains from Nigerians.
I rest my case.

(1) (Reply)

Mother's Day Jokey: What Do You Do? / Man Fought Baby Over His Wife's Breast / See The Sorry State Of The Road Leading To The Popular Ariaria Market In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.