Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Creature In Your Life? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Creature In Your Life? (2457 Views)

Silverline Nancy: I Have The Longest, Sexiest Tips Ever Seen (photos) / Yvonne Nelson: "Date This Kind Of Guy", Actress Tells Ladies / MYSTERIOUS!!! What Kind Of Creature Is This? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Creature In Your Life? by damiloladuke: 9:17am On May 05, 2016
A 59-year-old security guard in China found this animal known as pangolin in the bush and took it home. The mammal even bit the man identified as Xiao, but he still patiently took good care of it and contacted a local newspaper for help. Now the pangolin has been taken to the zoo.

A zookeeper explained that this pangolin is about two to three years old. It was probably raised illegally by a certain restaurant or an individual in the neighborhood. He said that pangolin is under level-II state protection, and Xiao did the right thing for not keeping it to himself.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/have-you-ever-seen-this-kind-of.html

Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Creature In Your Life? by damiloladuke: 9:18am On May 05, 2016
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Creature In Your Life? by Nobody: 9:21am On May 05, 2016
We call it lalasti.clala in my local. language
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Creature In Your Life? by doyinisaac(m): 9:27am On May 05, 2016
olihilistic:
We call it lalasticlala in my local. language
Your ban go long pass Niger bridge...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Creature In Your Life? by Nobody: 9:28am On May 05, 2016
doyinisaac:
you think say na anyhow them DE ban person
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Creature In Your Life? by madridguy(m): 9:29am On May 05, 2016
Innocent Pangolin, thank your creator you were found in China. If Na Naija where I dey, by now Na your pepper soup we go see for front page. The OP will be like, see the animal I killed at the back of my house, we go don see fire wood and other ingredient to tantilize you.
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Creature In Your Life? by richol(m): 9:30am On May 05, 2016
Confam lie...the wire didnt even go through the neck.
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Creature In Your Life? by Nightie(f): 9:36am On May 05, 2016
olihilistic:

I no fit laugh abeg

grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Creature In Your Life? by Nobody: 9:38am On May 05, 2016
Nightie:

I no fit laugh abeg

grin
I beg laugh out your sorrow. good morning dearie.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Creature In Your Life? by Nightie(f): 9:38am On May 05, 2016
doyinisaac:

Lol
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Creature In Your Life? by Nobody: 9:38am On May 05, 2016
doyinisaac:

Lol...grin ... I laugh in Spanish......gringrin
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Creature In Your Life? by Nobody: 9:40am On May 05, 2016
olihilistic:

Wetin u chop this morning, .... I hope say you no chop Elephant Liver

Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Creature In Your Life? by Nobody: 9:47am On May 05, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Wetin u chop this morning, .... I hope say you no chop Elephant Liver
elephant liver how.
I just ate my toothpaste
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Creature In Your Life? by Nobody: 9:49am On May 05, 2016
olihilistic:
elephant liver how.
I just ate my toothpaste

Lol..... Make Lalasticlala no catch yougrin
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Creature In Your Life? by tony5002x: 9:51am On May 05, 2016
scaly anteaters also called pangolin ah nat geo wild don really help me
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Creature In Your Life? by Nightie(f): 9:51am On May 05, 2016
olihilistic:
I beg laugh out your sorrow.
good morning dearie.

Good morning to u too. Hw u duin?
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Creature In Your Life? by Nobody: 9:53am On May 05, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Lol..... Make Lalasticlala no catch yougrin
that gut no fit do me anything. highest e be like ban way other people Don chop before
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Creature In Your Life? by Nobody: 9:54am On May 05, 2016
Nightie:

Good morning to u too. Hw u duin?
I'm doing cool how was your night?
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Creature In Your Life? by Nobody: 10:00am On May 05, 2016
olihilistic:
that gut no fit do me anything. highest e be like ban way other people Don chop before

Lolgrin

Abi....
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Creature In Your Life? by Nobody: 10:02am On May 05, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Lolgrin
Abi....
yes dead I hope you're fine??
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Creature In Your Life? by Nobody: 10:07am On May 05, 2016
olihilistic:
yes dead I hope you're fine??

I'm ok....

Wbu?
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Creature In Your Life? by Nobody: 10:09am On May 05, 2016
SANDOSKI:

I'm ok....

Wbu?
sorry typo error I'm fine.
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Creature In Your Life? by dacovajnr: 10:14am On May 05, 2016
richol:
How's that a lie? Can't you see that the had part of the cable covered..Some ppl sef undecided
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Creature In Your Life? by hajlat(m): 10:20am On May 05, 2016
Yes, i have seen and eaten it when i was young.I am not sure it bites people.It is most active in the night and usually folds up like millipedes. It is called AAKA or AKIKA in Yoruba language.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Creature In Your Life? by Nobody: 11:18am On May 05, 2016
never
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Creature In Your Life? by blessedvisky(m): 12:20pm On May 05, 2016
hajlat:
Yes, i have seen and eaten it when i was young.I am not sure it bites people.It is most active in the night and usually folds up like millipedes. It is called AAKA or AKIKA in Yoruba language.
Yes I have seen it before. My dad brought one home once and we killed it and cooked it that was 2010.
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Creature In Your Life? by oluwafreshkid(m): 2:29pm On May 05, 2016
richol:

It has scales... and the cord is buried by the scales
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Creature In Your Life? by prof800(m): 3:02pm On May 05, 2016
Pangolin. Yes.
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Creature In Your Life? by OSA18: 3:06pm On May 05, 2016
wow!!!rubbish but scary

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Husband Tee Bilz Are Back Together. / Davido Having Fun With Ice Prince & Friends Celebrating His 24 Birthday(pics,vid / Davido's Artist Yonda And Dmw's Flaunting Their Ladies At The Beach (pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.