Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,322 members, 7,829,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

How A Man Was Set Ablaze On Fire By Thugs In Katsina - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Man Was Set Ablaze On Fire By Thugs In Katsina (443 Views)

Barber Who Set Self Ablaze On Lagos Road Dies / Businessman Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Onitsha, Market Shut Down. Photos / 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Man Was Set Ablaze On Fire By Thugs In Katsina by Nobody: 9:53am On May 05, 2016
This is an Exclusive story by CliqqMagazine on how a man was set ablaze in his house in Kastina by unknown thugs... Read below....

Cliqqmagazine met with Malam Lawal who was attack by unknown person in his home residence in Sokoto Rima Katsina metropolis, he narrated how the incidence happened as far as he could remember.

“I stay in Sokoto Rima, my house is there, I have grand children, I am a business man, I sell television, DVD, receiver, generator and fridges, ceiling fan & Standing fan,, I sell everything electronic but some people dislike my staying at the area, either they are jealous of how my business is booming or they dislike me as an individual. In many times people and relatives have advised me to relocate to another area due frequent stealing of my goods and harassment I received from people in the area. My family advised and pressures me to relocate but I refused.

On that faithful day, due to the heat I decided to spend the night outside my balcony outside my sitting room guarded by a burglar made of iron. I just renovated my house because I was about having a new wife. So I spent huge of money in fixing the house to a modern beautiful house of my taste.

Unfortunately, that night while sleeping on top my blanket which I laid on the ground, some unknown miscreant came in and put petrol all over my body and set me ablaze on fire around 3:00AM. I felt the pain of a painful burning in my body, I woke up in confusion couldn’t find the way out to my door, couldn’t believe what happened and how it happened, out of confusion while searching for the exit door, I collided with the new gate I bought, my body was on fire, the blanket was glued to my body blazing with fire, it was devastating and horrifying.
Later I managed to escaped through the exit door in to the surrounding neighborhood shouting and screaming but to no avail, After regaining full consciousness, I went to my neighbors house, knocked at his door, he came out sighting my body on fire he shouted what happened? I replied Ba Lafiya.

He rushed back inside his house came out gallons of water which he used in putting away the fire in my body, he then took me to the hospital on his motorcycle, by then my body has swollen up, I couldn’t feel my face, my hands & my body, were burnt beyond recognition.

We arrived at the hospital around 4:00am by the time we reached the hospital, the police came and asked questions and I narrated everything to them and they left,

When asked whether the police has reported any progress in finding the perpetrators.

Since they left they never come back, but they later came back in company of woman whom I have a pending case with, accompanied by a man who try to justify that she wasn’t behind the attack.

Finally he admitted to have received help from the public. ”I have been receiving help from the public with money for drugs and feeding. I thank almighty God for coming to my aid.

http://katsinanewsblog..com.ng/2016/05/how-man-was-set-ablaze-on-fire-by-thugs.html#more

(1) (Reply)

In Akwa Ibom State, 31-year-old Woman Killed Her 75-year-old Father / Again, Court Orders Govt To Allow Dasuki Access To His Lawyers / Can This Happen In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.