Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Janet Jackson Pregnant With Her First Child At 49 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janet Jackson Pregnant With Her First Child At 49 (2416 Views)

Dushon Monique Brown Dies At 49 / 'I Was Dead Scared To Have A Child At 28' - 9ice / Janet Jackson Splits From Wissam Al Mana, Her Qatari Tycoon Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Janet Jackson Pregnant With Her First Child At 49 by josh09: 9:57am On May 05, 2016
Janet Jackson recently postponed her Unbreakable world tour to ‘plan a family’ and it sounds like congratulations are now in order.

Entertainment Tonight has reported that a source close to Janet and her husband Wissam Al Mana has confirmed that the pair are now pregnant and expecting their first child together.
Janet’s tour began in August 2015 but she took to Twitter early in April to confirm that the second leg had been delayed.

‘First I want to thank all the fans for coming out and seeing the show, you guys made it so enjoyable each and every night,’ she said.

‘We are in the second leg of the tour and there’s been a sudden change and I thought it was important you be the first to know. My husband and I are planning a family so I’m going to have to delay the tour.

‘Please, if you can, try and understand it’s important that I do this now, I have to rest up, doctors orders, but i have not forgotten about you, I will continue the tour as soon as I possibly I can’

lalasticala mynd44

http://www.enzyhub.com/janet-jackson-pregnant-with-her-first-child-at-49/
Re: Janet Jackson Pregnant With Her First Child At 49 by ammyluv2002(f): 10:00am On May 05, 2016
Wow! Faithful God indeed

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson Pregnant With Her First Child At 49 by playtheblues(f): 10:06am On May 05, 2016
Entertainment Tonight has reported that a source close to Janet and her husband Wissam Al Mana has confirmed that the pair are now pregnant and expecting their first child together.

Is the husband pregnant too?

Any ways, congratulations to the couple.

God is indeed awesome.
Re: Janet Jackson Pregnant With Her First Child At 49 by rusher14: 10:06am On May 05, 2016
Faithful God and frozen eggs.

grin grin
Re: Janet Jackson Pregnant With Her First Child At 49 by buharisbae(f): 10:56am On May 05, 2016
good!
Re: Janet Jackson Pregnant With Her First Child At 49 by robosky02(m): 11:04am On May 05, 2016
how can this be good hmmmm

at what age hmm
buharisbae:
good!
Re: Janet Jackson Pregnant With Her First Child At 49 by buharisbae(f): 11:09am On May 05, 2016
robosky02:
how can this be good hmmmm
at what age hmm
abeg pregnancy is not a good news again!
abeg shift
Re: Janet Jackson Pregnant With Her First Child At 49 by optional1(f): 11:09am On May 05, 2016
Congrat to her
Re: Janet Jackson Pregnant With Her First Child At 49 by robosky02(m): 11:28am On May 05, 2016
if I hear you are pregnant

I will be happy

not at 49

what has she been doing since smh

buharisbae:

abeg pregnancy is not a good news again!

abeg shift
Re: Janet Jackson Pregnant With Her First Child At 49 by Nobody: 11:48am On May 05, 2016
Good for her
Re: Janet Jackson Pregnant With Her First Child At 49 by robosky02(m): 11:55am On May 05, 2016
Angelberry:
Good for her

really angry
Re: Janet Jackson Pregnant With Her First Child At 49 by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 05, 2016
robosky02:

really angry
Is there anything wrong with thatgrin let her experience motherhood.

she maybe 49 but age is just a number according to her.
Re: Janet Jackson Pregnant With Her First Child At 49 by robosky02(m): 12:03pm On May 05, 2016
I want you pregnant quickly not this type abeg
Angelberry:
Is there anything wrong with thatgrin let her experience motherhood.

she maybe 49 but age is just a number according to her.
Re: Janet Jackson Pregnant With Her First Child At 49 by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 05, 2016
robosky02:
I want you pregnant quickly not this type abeg
waiting for u to get me pregnant grin

Bosky why na?
Re: Janet Jackson Pregnant With Her First Child At 49 by robosky02(m): 12:12pm On May 05, 2016
Angelberry:
waiting for u to get me pregnant grin

Bosky why na?

oh don't get it twisted

I mean get married and get... young

not as a old woman like this 49... haba that's mono-stop abeg
Re: Janet Jackson Pregnant With Her First Child At 49 by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 05, 2016
robosky02:

oh don't get it twisted

I mean get married and get... young

not as a old woman like this 49... haba that's mono-stop abeg
Lol, you feargrin giving birth at 49 is like a punishment.
Re: Janet Jackson Pregnant With Her First Child At 49 by robosky02(m): 12:22pm On May 05, 2016
seriously co when will they grow up?

I always ask people this question

at 60 how old should your eldest child be?

you do the maths and get back to me

Angelberry:
Lol, you feargrin giving birth at 49 is like a punishment.
Re: Janet Jackson Pregnant With Her First Child At 49 by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 05, 2016
robosky02:
seriously co when will they grow up?

I always ask people this question

at 60 how old should your eldest child be?

you do the maths and get back to me

At 60 for a male your first child should be from 30 to 35 years old. Meaning you start having kids from 25-30 years old. As for females your first child should be around 35-40.
Re: Janet Jackson Pregnant With Her First Child At 49 by robosky02(m): 12:30pm On May 05, 2016
Angelberry:
At 60 for a male your first child should be from 30 to 35 years old. Meaning you start having kids from 25-30 years old. As for females your first child should be around 35-40.

ok then how old are you now?

don't tell me yet

you find you are already late

then hurry up

stop saying no or am not ready hmmmmm
Re: Janet Jackson Pregnant With Her First Child At 49 by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 05, 2016
robosky02:

don't tell me yet

then hurry up

I still have like 4-5 to go...seriously searching for an angel to hook up with. grin
Re: Janet Jackson Pregnant With Her First Child At 49 by robosky02(m): 12:37pm On May 05, 2016
Angelberry:
I still have like 4-5 to go...seriously searching for an angel to hook up with. grin

but am only human lol
Re: Janet Jackson Pregnant With Her First Child At 49 by ucnwafor(m): 2:43pm On May 05, 2016
buharisbae:
good!
my friend!!! How can it be good?.....that's why u are waisting away till now from ua dp
Re: Janet Jackson Pregnant With Her First Child At 49 by ucnwafor(m): 2:48pm On May 05, 2016
robosky02:

don't tell me yet

then hurry up

u have said all mehn!! How can someone be pretending dat all is good even @49......haba!!
Re: Janet Jackson Pregnant With Her First Child At 49 by amuokuko: 3:10pm On May 05, 2016
Abeg who is the oldest Unmarried lady on Nairaland

Can I give u belle
Re: Janet Jackson Pregnant With Her First Child At 49 by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:26pm On May 05, 2016
josh09:
Janet Jackson recently postponed her Unbreakable world tour to ‘plan a family’ and it sounds like congratulations are now in order.

Janet’s tour began in August 2015 but she took to Twitter early in April to confirm that the second leg had been delayed.

‘First I want to thank all the fans for coming out and seeing the show, you guys made it so enjoyable each and every night,’ she said.

‘We are in the second leg of the tour and there’s been a sudden change and I thought it was important you be the first to know. My husband and I are planning a family so I’m going to have to delay the tour.

‘Please, if you can, try and understand it’s important that I do this now, I have to rest up, doctors orders, but i have not forgotten about you, I will continue the tour as soon as I possibly I can’

lalasticala mynd44

http://www.enzyhub.com/janet-jackson-pregnant-with-her-first-child-at-49/

Congrats To her. Hope Lalasticlala is not the father?

(1) (Reply)

Bootylicious Kenyan Socialite, Vera Sidika Causes Outrage After Posting This / Funke, Husband And Adaku Are All Smiles At ‘Jenifa In London' Premiere(photo) / +18 Video Of Naked Big Ass Twerking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.