Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Today's Bet9ja Bookings - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Today's Bet9ja Bookings (726 Views)

Be The Patient Millionaire,play My Bet9ja Bookings For Disember Month / Today's Bet9ja Sure Winning Prediction | Predict & Win Today ECL Final / Bet9ja Bookings For Today,wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Bet9ja Bookings by patrickstone(m): 10:25am On May 05, 2016
Hi guys. you know what they say about fortune favoring the brave. well, i predicted a 1-0 scoreline at the Bernabeu and it did pan out that way.

So much for football giving me the runaround. Today's Europa league games are trickier than i thought, but if you're stickler for correct scores that I've got a couple of bookings for you.

with that said ...MBYFP8 MBYNZS MBYPWH

some of you wonder why i don't accumulate as many games as possible. well that's because you run the risk of a single game putting some spanner to the works. I'd rather be content with odds of 5 than 6500, and having 1 game continuously deny me a slice of the jackpot.

As always, may the odds remain always in our favor.

Ciao.

(1) (Reply)

UNBELIEVABLE!! Mark Zuckerberg Challenges Neymar / Chelsea Defender Fikayo Tomori Signs New 4-year Deal With The Blues / TEAM NIGERIA Suffers Another Outfit Embarrassment PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.