Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,984 members, 7,866,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

Kiki Shares A Cute Photo With Her Mother, Dolapo Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Shares A Cute Photo With Her Mother, Dolapo Osinbajo (485 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiki Shares A Cute Photo With Her Mother, Dolapo Osinbajo by emmalezy(m): 11:02am On May 05, 2016
Kiki, daughter of the Vice President took to her Instagram to share an adorable photo with her mother, Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo whom she described as her #wcm. "My #wcw my amazing mother!!! Definition of unconditional love. Dolapo Osinbajo"

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/05/kiki-shares-cute-photo-with-her-mother.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Kiki Shares A Cute Photo With Her Mother, Dolapo Osinbajo by madridguy(m): 11:04am On May 05, 2016
Heart attack for anti-mere commissioner. I no mention name ooooo.

Nice pics though.
Re: Kiki Shares A Cute Photo With Her Mother, Dolapo Osinbajo by marshalcarter: 11:07am On May 05, 2016
So

Oh Jesus...dis con3 taya me...na everytin dem wan dey post??
Re: Kiki Shares A Cute Photo With Her Mother, Dolapo Osinbajo by buharisbae(f): 11:17am On May 05, 2016
abeg who the pinshure don EPP? embarassed
Re: Kiki Shares A Cute Photo With Her Mother, Dolapo Osinbajo by youngeagle(m): 11:31am On May 05, 2016
Both masters and slave don shear pics pass the Kardesians within the past 1yr.
Re: Kiki Shares A Cute Photo With Her Mother, Dolapo Osinbajo by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 05, 2016
This girl need my D in her A

(1) (Reply)

FG Names High Priority Projects From The 2106 Budget / Finance Minister: Oil Plummeted From One Hundred And Something To Twenty Eight, / Breaking: Buhari Signs 2016 Budget Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.