Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,467 members, 7,861,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

Have You Ever Observe This In The Holy Bible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Observe This In The Holy Bible? (726 Views)

Strange Lady Poses Completely Unclad With The Holy Bible / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me / Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Observe This In The Holy Bible? by Mightymanna(m): 11:08am On May 05, 2016
[b][/b]There are many more like these

Re: Have You Ever Observe This In The Holy Bible? by Mightymanna(m): 11:11am On May 05, 2016
more

Re: Have You Ever Observe This In The Holy Bible? by bentlywills(m): 11:19am On May 05, 2016
Me sef tire for Bible sometimes

Different interpretations

Anyways ........ lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Observe This In The Holy Bible? by Nobody: 11:29am On May 05, 2016
any honest person that has truly read the bible would tell you its filled with contradictions now

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Observe This In The Holy Bible? by Mightymanna(m): 12:18pm On May 05, 2016
something is wrong
Re: Have You Ever Observe This In The Holy Bible? by SUPERPACK: 8:18pm On May 06, 2016
bentlywills:
Me sef tire for Bible sometimes

Different interpretations

Anyways ........ lipsrsealed
the bible was nt written by one persøn hence the contradictions, many of the writers were giving their personal interpretation of events according to their perception. some witnessed the event 1st hand, while some based their writing on heresay.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Observe This In The Holy Bible? by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 06, 2016
**Passing by**
Re: Have You Ever Observe This In The Holy Bible? by ricsman(m): 8:41pm On May 06, 2016
SUPERPACK:
the bible was nt written by one persøn hence the contradictions, many of the writers were giving their personal interpretation of events according to their perception. some witnessed the event 1st hand, while some based their writing on heresay.
just what I got to say.
Re: Have You Ever Observe This In The Holy Bible? by ricsman(m): 8:46pm On May 06, 2016
Matthew, Mark, Luke and John that witness and saw Jesus ministry on earth wrote different things about him, not to talk of the writer of Kings, Chronicles and Samuels who were not witnesses of those event.

some of those verses were written on stones of which some parts have faded.

by the way some of those contradiction may just be mistake made by the original writer. just check it out...eight yrs and eighteen yrs....seven thousand and seven hundred.....four thousand and forty thousand.... etc

they are just human error
Re: Have You Ever Observe This In The Holy Bible? by Mightymanna(m): 9:01am On May 07, 2016
but the bible was dictate by God word by word

(1) (Reply)

Is The Endtime Already Here? Mars And Earth Are Getting Closer / Fasting, Sex And Love Making. / Can Someone Interprete These Dreams To Me please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.