Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,840 members, 7,851,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Atletico Madrid Or Real Madrid Which Club Did You Think Will Win The UEFA - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Atletico Madrid Or Real Madrid Which Club Did You Think Will Win The UEFA (389 Views)

PHOTOS: Super Eagles Train Ahead Clash With Atletico Madrid In Uyo / Peter Bosz Ridicules Real Madrid As One Of The UEFA Favourites / Which Club Jersey Do You Think Is The Finest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atletico Madrid Or Real Madrid Which Club Did You Think Will Win The UEFA by sportman117: 11:21am On May 05, 2016
Atletico Madrid beating two top club to reach the final,i think they deserve be champion but to achieves that there head most be high one more

time again. The match will be a vary hard match for both team,if Real win it will be their 11th while Atletico are looking for their first champions

title.

For me i will choose Atletico to win because they deserve to lift the trophy. what did you think?
Re: Atletico Madrid Or Real Madrid Which Club Did You Think Will Win The UEFA by KEZDON(m): 11:23am On May 05, 2016
Atm

Cos any team dat wins Barcelona at de semi final level goes ahead to win de trophy
Re: Atletico Madrid Or Real Madrid Which Club Did You Think Will Win The UEFA by sportfolder: 1:02pm On May 05, 2016
KEZDON:
Atm

Cos any team dat wins Barcelona at de semi final level goes ahead to win de trophy

i wish you are right,let wait till May 26

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Fines By CAF Over Afcon Game / Europa League Final Score Line And Liverpool Lose To Sevilla / S. Korea Beat Nigeria In Olympic Football Prep Tournament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.