Stats: 3,194,959 members, 7,956,607 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:04 PM

Whitelexi Exposed! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whitelexi Exposed! (2144 Views)

Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) / Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi / Exposed: Nneka123's Real Identity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Whitelexi Exposed! by emilyone(f): 11:33am On Aug 12, 2009
wonder why people are turning this forum into somethingelse embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Whitelexi Exposed! by platinumnk(f): 11:46am On Aug 12, 2009
yawn
Re: Whitelexi Exposed! by kolaoloye(m): 11:53am On Aug 12, 2009
Let the plainthief plaintiff submit all her back-up evidence/exhibit and whatsoever
in the next hearing or else this case shall be dismissed. I RISE.
Re: Whitelexi Exposed! by whitelexi(m): 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2009
Yawns even louder. . . this is soooooo damned boring sad
Re: Whitelexi Exposed! by izeek(m): 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2009
platinumnk and whitey have unfinished buzz.
u guys settle and lest hear word.
Re: Whitelexi Exposed! by platinumnk(f): 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2009
izeek:

platinumnk and whitey have unfinished buzz.
u guys settle and lest hear word.

Read my Signature
Re: Whitelexi Exposed! by IFELEKE(m): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2009
Now this whole saga is getting ridiculous, who is fooling who?
Re: Whitelexi Exposed! by whitelexi(m): 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, sauron u r one dirty randy fellow, now u talk of whitelexi asking nairalanders out but u also do the same shit? Pataki even asked the same chic out before i came around and y'alls are pissed cos she said no to u and accepted moi. . .  I even missed all that and now i see where the beef came from, Damn! u guys are sleek, u called in the Mods when shit started getting dirty grin grin grin

Wonderful!  All the name calling, see where it landed u lot? Now NL knows that all the talk from Agielove when she mentioned Mr. Papa, and Sierra might have not been wrong afterall grin grin grin

Word of advice: take out the log from your own eyes before u look for tiny bits in other people's grin grin grin

Silly boys, asking me to post shit evidence, and having mukina on hand ready to ban me as soon as i did grin
Re: Whitelexi Exposed! by platinumnk(f): 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2009
IFELEKE:

Now this whole saga is getting ridiculous, who is fooling who?

It is.

IFELEKE come and kneel down with me and plead for Spiky to clean up and open the Romance Disputes thread cry

whitelexi:

Silly boys, asking me to post shit evidence, and having mukina on hand ready to ban me as soon as i did grin
I was wondering when the excuse would pop up. . . cheesy
Re: Whitelexi Exposed! by Sauron1: 3:30pm On Aug 12, 2009
whitelexi:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, sauron u r one dirty randy fellow, now u talk of whitelexi asking nairalanders out but u also do the same shit? Pataki even asked the same chic out before i came around and y'alls are pissed cos she said no to u and accepted moi. . .  I even missed all that and now i see where the beef came from, Damn! u guys are sleek, u called in the Mods when shit started getting dirty grin grin grin

Wonderful!  All the name calling, see where it landed u lot? Now NL knows that all the talk from Agielove when she mentioned Mr. Papa, and Sierra might have not been wrong afterall grin grin grin

Word of advice: take out the log from your own eyes before u look for tiny bits in other people's grin grin grin

Stop being an IDIOT. . . . . .Show the evidence where i asked anyone out and stop acting like a prat.
I don't have any reason to beef with you cos u ain't on me level and can never be.
The only thing you have more than me is the number of days you have spent on earth. . . , apart from that, nothing else.
With your amala belly and shit-face. . . . .I doubt i woulda known you in the real word.
Spastic Silverback.
Re: Whitelexi Exposed! by Busybody2(f): 3:30pm On Aug 12, 2009
[size=14pt]Whitelexi refuses to date you, so now you now resort to calling him a womaniser undecided How ingenious undecided Wow you can't make this up undecided undecided undecided [/size]
Re: Whitelexi Exposed! by whitelexi(m): 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2009
If u want to eat with the devil, u use a long spoon grin
Its not good to throw stones when u live in a glass house grin grin

Sauron and Pataki don run, thonia follow them ja, now emerald sef don tear race, e be like this conspiracy big pass wetin i imagine ohhh shocked shocked shocked
Re: Whitelexi Exposed! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2009
wey Muki Muki, Good job locking up the other thread.
come lock this thread too.

E be like say these sissies no go stop all these flapdoodle anytime soon.
Re: Whitelexi Exposed! by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2009
whitelexi:

Sauron and Pataki don run, thonia follow them ja, now emerald sef don tear race, e be like this conspiracy big pass wetin i imagine ohhh shocked shocked shocked

Honestly are you really this stupid? I feel so embarrassed for you myself!  embarassed

Now look here prick. . .I opened that thread for you to confirm the rubbish you said. . .since you decided to deny it. . .I decided to let it go like I was told to by a number of people. . .But its obvious you love my name so much that you can't simply post a comment without mentioning it. . .If you want to start up something again! Hmmmmm. . . cool This time around lets just say. . .am so f**king prepared for your bullshit!  cool
Re: Whitelexi Exposed! by Sauron1: 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2009
whitelexi:

Dem don curse you, ol' boy.
U have a better chance of becoming the US President than seeing Sauron back off from a battle.
It seems you have your head buried deep in your ass.
Re: Whitelexi Exposed! by mukina2: 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2009
Seriously people you all need to grow up.

Whitelexi no one needs to tell me to lock any thread. i am not anyone's remote control wink

If anyone start anything else after i lock this one, the person will be banned.

Free whitelexi threads please, .
Re: Whitelexi Exposed! by Pataki: 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2009
whitelexi:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, sauron u r one dirty randy fellow, now u talk of whitelexi asking nairalanders out but u also do the same shit? Pataki even asked the same chic out before i came around and y'alls are pissed cos she said no to u and accepted moi. . .  I even missed all that and now i see where the beef came from, Damn! u guys are sleek, u called in the Mods when shit started getting dirty grin grin grin

Wonderful!  All the name calling, see where it landed u lot? Now NL knows that all the talk from Agielove when she mentioned Mr. Papa, and Sierra might have not been wrong afterall grin grin grin

Now packages of outrageous lies to prove what? I asked the girl out? Was this not the same lie you told her, that I stole into your account to get close to her to dateher? Do I even know you from any where? Who the hell are you? I did not even know you guys were into a relationship of some sort not until the chronic womaniser thread. And it was another moderator who told me how you dangerously crept into her heart and you were never man enough to walk the walk with her. Yet you are here laughing out lies that you went out with her?

Pataki does not run. And one thing I have is my honor. Call the  so-called moderator here to prove your lies or best still post the evidence you have that I competed a woman with you. You stinky filthy fat pig of a human being. I do not talk to Mukina nor Seun. So running to them is not my proclivity. I fight my fight and stand my ground any where on this forum. Unlike a wimp like you who runs to the moderators shouting your character is been destroyed on the forum.
Re: Whitelexi Exposed! by Pataki: 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2009
mukina2:

Seriously people you all need to grow up.

Whitelexi no one needs to tell me to lock any thread. i am not anyone's remote control wink

If anyone start anything else after i lock this one, the person will be banned.

Free whitelexi threads please, .
Stop dishing out empty threats. We are not kids here. If you are so myopic to see where this is all coming from, go to your moderator section and ask from spikedcylinder and tgirl4real. All this holier than thou is darn disgusting.

(1) (2)

World Tallest Man-world Record / Get Your MTN Foundation Scholarship Past Questions And Answers / Where Can One Sell Condemned Engine Oil In Bulk?