Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Sterling Bank And EFCC : Sterling Bank Trying To Fool EFCC ! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sterling Bank And EFCC : Sterling Bank Trying To Fool EFCC ! (690 Views)

FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 / Sterling Bank In Apapa Burnt By Truck Drivers Over Squabble With MOPOL (Photos) / Armed Robbers Attack Sterling Bank In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Bank And EFCC : Sterling Bank Trying To Fool EFCC ! by expertman(m): 12:51pm On May 05, 2016
Dear Nl Members,

Yesterday around 9am I went to sterling bank to make a deposit to my supplier.

On getting to the Oke ilewo bank branch in Abeokuta there was a large crowd trying to make withdrawal of cash.

Saw about 100 peeps on a long queue but nothing felt suspicious even though the customers are lamenting that they just left them there without trying to inform them nor addressing the problem.

This is unusual of sterling bank hardly see customers on long queue.

I made my payment into my supplier acct after spending up to an hour.

I inform my supplier about the payment and expect my goods to be shipped out from the warehouse.

My supplier called around past 4 that they can't ship my goods because sterling bank havnt notified them of the payment.

I told her to visit the bank that I had made the payment since past 10am so she called later that she have been to her branch and was told no network in all their banks nationwide.

This morning I saw the news about EFCC and Sterling Bank MD then it dawn on me that this peeps shut down their network to beat EFCC investigation.

As am typing this Sterling Bank never get Network ooo.

Please Guys be aware of this.

Thanks

Expertman
Re: Sterling Bank And EFCC : Sterling Bank Trying To Fool EFCC ! by paparazzi1987(m): 4:21pm On May 05, 2016
Guy, you are making wrong and unverified claim..sterling bank just migrated to a new core banking that is why there has been network and application related issues..

(1) (Reply)

Young Mother Of Two Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband In Their Home / Beware Of 419 / Gunmen Stormed A Crowded Restaurant Popular Killing 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.