Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

How Can One Detect Job Invitations That Are Scam? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Can One Detect Job Invitations That Are Scam? (1114 Views)

How To Identify Scam Interview Invitations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Detect Job Invitations That Are Scam? by donGotze(m): 1:22pm On May 05, 2016
Dear friends,

I have received so many job invitations most of which I deliberately ignored with this feeling that the prospective employer cares nothing about their candidates for job positions considering the fact that most of this job invitations comes just one day to the day of their test/ assessment as most of them call it.
I know fully well that drug marketing firms and GNLD do invite people only to tell to register with up to #10,000 before they can start making their earning.

I recently received this job invitation, please I need help to ascertain if this one real or not.

Message Header: ADT HR-HEAD

Message Body: Your CV profile impress us, you're invited for work chat on FRI 6/5/16 by 9AM @ 16 Ondo Street, behind Keystone Bank, Mashalashi B/Stop, Apapa Rd, Costain, Lagos. ADTU

Sender: ADT HR-HEAD

Please friends, your candid advice and opinion is welcomed.

Thanks.

embarassed
Re: How Can One Detect Job Invitations That Are Scam? by christian454(m): 3:42pm On May 20, 2016
I just got d same message 2day to come 2mrw...
.Your CV profile impress us,HR invites you for Job Briefing,SAT 21/5/16,9AM at 16Ondo Str,Mosalashi B/Stop(Mainland),Behind Keystone Bank,Costain,Lagos.HR/ADMIN. Pls any info if it a scam or not. Get me on 07034440900

(1) (Reply)

Procedures To Register For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment (nis), 2017. / Free Mini Importation Masterclass / How I Got A Job In The UK After My MBA As An International Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.