Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,462 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Nissan Almera Needed Urgently - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nissan Almera Needed Urgently (658 Views)

A Nigerian Used 1999 Model Nissan ALMERA For Sale...... / Sold!!!!!Nissan Almera (neats And Extremely Clean) @ N600k / Toks Nissan Almera, Cleared In Lagos [tokunbo] @275k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Almera Needed Urgently by panifid(m): 8:19am On Aug 12, 2009
I am in need of a nissan almera,factory fitted a/c urgently.Anyone?
Re: Nissan Almera Needed Urgently by Martins00(m): 9:43am On Aug 12, 2009
panifid:

I am in need of a nissan almera,factory fitted a/c urgently.Anyone?

Hello,
I have a Nissan Almera '99 model with factor fitted A/c. If you're interested, send me an email ch_martins00@yahoo.de. I'll be leaving for Nigeria on Friday. The car will be cleared soon from the port. You can reach me on my sister's number 08024196493, but pls from 7pm on Friday.

Re: Nissan Almera Needed Urgently by segigo(m): 9:54am On Aug 12, 2009
hello Sir/ma
Guess you are good today?well,what you need is what i can get for you depending on the year you want,but i do not have it with me here,because i am a dealer and have my own registered car company with C.A.C and i am a custom agent too,so i do not have problem with any car i buy,my motor company name is Sebasi Motor company,well,above all,i will like you to get back to me if you will like the idea of going to cotonou together to choose your choice of Almera Nissan with factory fitted A/c of your choice and i will deliver it to you with my certified license to do it without any problem,i have a private i use to go to and fro everyday because i stay here in badagry with my family,so call me on my number 08035536937 or mail me at seunjohnson_01@yahoo.com,
regards
Janvier.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Car From Cotonou,am Registered Dealer With C.a.c And Custom Agent.cheap / Toks 2000 Mercedes Benz C-class Needed 4 Immediate Purchase / Need Advice On How To Fix Some Problems In My Honda Cr-v

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.