Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

2face To Be Honoured With A Doctorate Degree By Igbinedion University - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face To Be Honoured With A Doctorate Degree By Igbinedion University (23523 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' / 2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You / 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face To Be Honoured With A Doctorate Degree By Igbinedion University by Ejytex(m): 6:15pm On May 05, 2016
piagetskinner:

That's not how I remember the Bible saying it...
Here na naija n nairaland not Bible Or quran.lol
Re: 2face To Be Honoured With A Doctorate Degree By Igbinedion University by 2kass(m): 6:24pm On May 05, 2016
Came:
The only thing way money no fit buy for this life na death.
You mean life.. Cuz death is cheap. Sniper N200 can give u death
Re: 2face To Be Honoured With A Doctorate Degree By Igbinedion University by piagetskinner(m): 6:28pm On May 05, 2016
Ejytex:
Here na naija n nairaland not Bible Or quran.lol

Well the Bible should be the basis for everything.. ...hehe
Re: 2face To Be Honoured With A Doctorate Degree By Igbinedion University by spencekat(m): 6:39pm On May 05, 2016
CaroLyner:
while some people are reading day and night to have that degree
You don't need to read to get honorary doctorate.It is like a chieftaincy title.It is different from bagged Ph.d.

1 Like

Re: 2face To Be Honoured With A Doctorate Degree By Igbinedion University by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 05, 2016
back2sender:

The School igbinedion university itself is a joke no wonder you dont even know dey exist. Rubbish

Didnt a mumu federal school buhari a doctorate degree? ?
Re: 2face To Be Honoured With A Doctorate Degree By Igbinedion University by barrysome001: 6:49pm On May 05, 2016
I'm so happy to read this, shame on all 'em haters!, ooobi! shocked!! "who God has blessed no man can curse"

congrats 2baba!
Re: 2face To Be Honoured With A Doctorate Degree By Igbinedion University by datola: 6:53pm On May 05, 2016
Came:
The only thing way money no fit buy for this life na death.

Salvation nko?
Re: 2face To Be Honoured With A Doctorate Degree By Igbinedion University by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 05, 2016
...just because say i no finish school some people them take me for a fool... Now the legend is picking a Doctorate degree... Congratulations bro!
Re: 2face To Be Honoured With A Doctorate Degree By Igbinedion University by edetcliff: 6:59pm On May 05, 2016
I'm practically not against this, but doctorate degree should not be for every one on the street.
Re: 2face To Be Honoured With A Doctorate Degree By Igbinedion University by imohrol(m): 7:03pm On May 05, 2016
some accepted it some refused. looking at his antecedents so far does it deserved it. I ll like to kno what discipline his Dr. is attack to. I like his music more than any in niaja. but diz I NO SUPPORT AT ALL.... wit several reasons.........
Re: 2face To Be Honoured With A Doctorate Degree By Igbinedion University by Jahelastic(m): 7:16pm On May 05, 2016
livinbygrace:
Arrant nonsense!!Tuface is just overhyped,just like our minister of darkness and this is a stab on education in Nigeria.What has 2baba contributed than impregnating and frolicking with women up and down.No wonder they tagged him father of all nations.Am a fan though but he is not gotten to that stage yet.There re many other artists that have impacted positively in Nigeria.Even all the artists (Dammy Krane,rock steady and co )under his label are not doing well.

This is a very big slap and embarrassement to our educational sector.

Is this because of money or fame? What course or program did he just finished?

I like 2baba as a person very well but not to the extent of this kinda thing.

Abeg, am off jare.
Re: 2face To Be Honoured With A Doctorate Degree By Igbinedion University by computer0810(m): 7:43pm On May 05, 2016
back2sender:

The School igbinedion university itself is a joke no wonder you dont even know dey exist. Rubbish
u must be living in d past,so u don't know igbinnedion or u r just jealous of d whole story...am sori for ur situation bro
Re: 2face To Be Honoured With A Doctorate Degree By Igbinedion University by computer0810(m): 7:46pm On May 05, 2016
livinbygrace:
Arrant nonsense!!Tuface is just overhyped,just like our minister of darkness and this is a stab on education in Nigeria.What has 2baba contributed than impregnating and frolicking with women up and down.No wonder they tagged him father of all nations.Am a fan though but he is not gotten to that stage yet.There re many other artists that have impacted positively in Nigeria.Even all the artists (Dammy Krane,rock steady and co )under his label are not doing well.
what is dis mumu saying

3 Likes

Re: 2face To Be Honoured With A Doctorate Degree By Igbinedion University by Ogbobesinachi(m): 7:47pm On May 05, 2016
Thump up for you dude
Re: 2face To Be Honoured With A Doctorate Degree By Igbinedion University by Raphaelgreg040(m): 7:47pm On May 05, 2016
Hu dash monkey banana?
Re: 2face To Be Honoured With A Doctorate Degree By Igbinedion University by computer0810(m): 7:49pm On May 05, 2016
rIaYoll:
What impact has he made in this country.....shit
he has influence so many young nigeria artist to become what they are 2day,make use of ur brain next time hater
Re: 2face To Be Honoured With A Doctorate Degree By Igbinedion University by PheezyLee(m): 7:53pm On May 05, 2016
udyheart01:
Dr. 2face Idibia

This killed me grin grin
Re: 2face To Be Honoured With A Doctorate Degree By Igbinedion University by sulaiboy20(m): 7:57pm On May 05, 2016
[
Re: 2face To Be Honoured With A Doctorate Degree By Igbinedion University by beajaiyH: 8:09pm On May 05, 2016
livinbygrace:
in Nigeria people are just too behind he is not going to class what is the big deal in that when criminals or politician get honorary degree why cant he get it,His no to lecture in classroom they just dignify him with that award for his contribution to entertainment industry in Nigeria,what about kanye west

2 Likes

Re: 2face To Be Honoured With A Doctorate Degree By Igbinedion University by CaroLyner(f): 8:25pm On May 05, 2016
spencekat:
You don't need to read to get honorary doctorate.It is like a chieftaincy title.It is different from bagged Ph.d.
oh my bad.thanks tons
Re: 2face To Be Honoured With A Doctorate Degree By Igbinedion University by Marley01(m): 8:27pm On May 05, 2016
See bad belle people saying rubbish! He doesn't deserve it, he has not contributed to Nigeria. Ogbeni make urself useful. Your neighbors don't even know u exist. U worth honorary degree na im dem neva give u?? I repeat, epp ursef and face ur front, good things will come.
All hail Dr. 2baba! Yes ooo!

1 Like

Re: 2face To Be Honoured With A Doctorate Degree By Igbinedion University by Jahelastic(m): 8:37pm On May 05, 2016
narto:
We agree he has made inpact in music but not in education
I look forward for the day we will be serious in dis country !!!
Congrat oh 2 baba.

Serious to say, this country are not ready to be serious!
Re: 2face To Be Honoured With A Doctorate Degree By Igbinedion University by bcardastro: 8:46pm On May 05, 2016
who 2face don EPP?
Re: 2face To Be Honoured With A Doctorate Degree By Igbinedion University by Hybrid01: 8:48pm On May 05, 2016
I am still waiting for the school's reason for giving him this. Sorry we are in Nigeria where you don't owe anyone an explanation
Re: 2face To Be Honoured With A Doctorate Degree By Igbinedion University by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 05, 2016
Who bad belle don epp? 2Baba is bless.
Re: 2face To Be Honoured With A Doctorate Degree By Igbinedion University by freshdude99(m): 8:51pm On May 05, 2016
livinbygrace:
Na craze dey worry you
Re: 2face To Be Honoured With A Doctorate Degree By Igbinedion University by jidejide2(m): 9:19pm On May 05, 2016
Fork this country... I like tubaba but I don't expect this cause only for my BSC I know what I went through why this? Niger Education is fuked [/color][color=] cry
Re: 2face To Be Honoured With A Doctorate Degree By Igbinedion University by Adonkia(m): 9:22pm On May 05, 2016
2Face said honorary degree not doctorate degree; dont misquote him.
Re: 2face To Be Honoured With A Doctorate Degree By Igbinedion University by finessey: 9:57pm On May 05, 2016
livinbygrace:

My Broda God bless u for what u av seen so far.
Adonkia:
2Face said honorary degree not doctorate degree; dont misquote him.
Re: 2face To Be Honoured With A Doctorate Degree By Igbinedion University by ExInferis(m): 10:40pm On May 05, 2016
But he only mentioned degree nau, where did the OP get doctorate from?
Re: 2face To Be Honoured With A Doctorate Degree By Igbinedion University by Kog45(m): 11:16pm On May 05, 2016
livinbygrace:
My guy easy na wetin tuface do u.Mind u tuface is not overhype,d guy is good when it comes to music forget all these thrash singers that we gave accolades to.I reason like u some years ago that he was overhype until attended one of his concert that I now realize that the guy is super.If u are telling us tuface did not have any impact on Nigeria music then I rest my case.
Re: 2face To Be Honoured With A Doctorate Degree By Igbinedion University by Kog45(m): 11:24pm On May 05, 2016
dulux07:
Too many haters, it's a shame some so called literates here do not even understand the meaning of Honorary Doctorate. SMH. undecided even his impact in d music industry is alone to fetch him a honorary award.
Do not mind them,ask them what is honorary degree? It is a pity Nairaland is turning to another thing bcs comments here on honorary degree is shameful.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elegushi Family To Sue Tosin Raj For Alleging Oba Elegushi Fathered Mohbad’s Son / Toyin Aimakhu Abraham Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Lovely Photos / Ben Murray-Bruce And Akon All Smiles As They Pose Together In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.