Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,077 members, 7,849,368 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:45 PM

Real Braced For Tough Atletico Sequel UCL Final - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Braced For Tough Atletico Sequel UCL Final (349 Views)

Women’s Afrobasket: D’tigress Destroy Guinea, Set For Tough Senegal Clash / Dani Alves Braced For Man City Snub Backlash / Real Madrid Players Arrive Cardiff For UCL Final (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Braced For Tough Atletico Sequel UCL Final by sportfolder: 2:06pm On May 05, 2016
As soon as the final whistle confirmed Real Madrid's berth in the Champions League final against local rivals Atletico with a 1-0 aggregate victory over Manchester City on Wednesday, memories of 2014's all-Spanish final came flooding back.

Sergio Ramos headed in a 93rd-minute equaliser in Lisbon to crush Atletico's dreams of a first ever continental crown and put Real on their way to a 4-1 extra time victory that sealed 'La Decima', the 10th European Cup they had coveted for so long.

"It's another final and it's taken a lot to get there but we've proven we know how to win it and we're going to try and do it again," Ramos said, looking ahead to the May 28 showdown in Milan.

Having barely had time to digest their narrow win over Manuel Pellegrini's side, Real's euphoric fans gleefully recalled that late show in Lisbon, chanting: "Atletico, tell me how it felt to ..........Read More [url]http://www.9jabet.com/2016/05/05/real-braced-for-…sequel-ucl-final/[/url]

Predict and place your best on the team that you think will win the champions league on May 26 click [url]naijabet.com[/url]to place your betting.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A 19+ Odd Sure Tip / Reading About Some Tax Thing / I Don’t Regret Marrying Kanu At 18-amara Nwankwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.