Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Timothy Chichi Okere Is Dead - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Timothy Chichi Okere Is Dead (27927 Views)

"I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) / Chichi Igbo Bares Her Belly In New Photos / Braless Chichi Igbo Imitates Michael Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timothy Chichi Okere Is Dead by room089: 5:40pm On May 05, 2016
Why didn't the club fly him abroad for a proper treatment?
Re: Timothy Chichi Okere Is Dead by Niyinficient(m): 5:41pm On May 05, 2016
RIP goalie
Re: Timothy Chichi Okere Is Dead by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:42pm On May 05, 2016
Rip dear
Re: Timothy Chichi Okere Is Dead by oluwasegun007(m): 5:53pm On May 05, 2016
imagine neymar was a nigerian....imagine what would have happened to him when he took that knock that almost claimed his life and career. ..

Nigeria health system is in shambles.
Re: Timothy Chichi Okere Is Dead by princefaculty(m): 6:07pm On May 05, 2016
Too bad, Chichi is gone. Very humble, jovial and easy going guy, would always greet me by saying "I hail senior man".
J-town has lost a rare gem. Rest in peace bro cry
Re: Timothy Chichi Okere Is Dead by Empredboy(m): 6:07pm On May 05, 2016
gbens2000:
shocked,it must AV been poor management I can bet anything on that,they couldn't fly him out for proper care.9ja! R.I.P BROTHER
so when vivian foe died in france and when Antonio José Puerta perez who played for sevilla died, it was bad health system in europe abi? Rubbish citizen of naija who never contributed anything to improve his country yet be the First to criticize.
Re: Timothy Chichi Okere Is Dead by YOUNGKAHUNA: 6:09pm On May 05, 2016
This Dude was my senior way back in Secondary School... RIP
Re: Timothy Chichi Okere Is Dead by tgmservice: 6:19pm On May 05, 2016
Its been a long day without you my friend and I tell u all about it when I see you again
Re: Timothy Chichi Okere Is Dead by Gidoka(m): 6:20pm On May 05, 2016
I know this guy, we stayed in the same area in JOS wen I was serving. RiP
Re: Timothy Chichi Okere Is Dead by Bgorgeous: 6:30pm On May 05, 2016
Rest in peace brother
Re: Timothy Chichi Okere Is Dead by tonnelo: 6:34pm On May 05, 2016
may his soul rest in perfect peace amen
Re: Timothy Chichi Okere Is Dead by Hysmady(m): 8:06pm On May 05, 2016
People just dey die anyhow these days...May he RIP
Re: Timothy Chichi Okere Is Dead by Iamthoney(m): 8:19pm On May 05, 2016
ejagbangba:
Wat a waste of potential!,imagine dat kind of problem in western world,they will fix it am sure,though it might have denied him of playing again
If them like make them carry am go eastern world, if him go die him go die shikena...but still on still RIP to him
Re: Timothy Chichi Okere Is Dead by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 8:23pm On May 05, 2016
Timothy..Rip
he was a simple guy...who just loves sports.
i know because he was my immediate senior in secondary school(COICIN secondary sch, dadin kowa.)
he passed on the mantle to me (games prefect)..after he graduated and told me personally that he will become a super star in the football 'world'....he carried on with his dream....but now. oh death...why timothy..'tears'...RIP bro
Re: Timothy Chichi Okere Is Dead by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 05, 2016
Reverse what? They dare not try it, if not the kind of thunder that will strike them is pressing up
vickylincon:
RIP bro. maybe that was why they didn't honour those matches, now the lmc has fined them, hope they can reverse the fines
Re: Timothy Chichi Okere Is Dead by vickylincon(m): 9:13pm On May 05, 2016
Oma307:
Reverse what? They dare not try it, if not the kind of thunder that will strike them is pressing up
bro..kilode? are you the coach of the other team
Re: Timothy Chichi Okere Is Dead by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 05, 2016
Why we are thinking of promoting our league, they are coming up with non chalant attitude
vickylincon:
bro..kilode? are you the coach of the other team
Re: Timothy Chichi Okere Is Dead by BISIXCLUSIVE: 7:06am On May 06, 2016
Rip, this will never happen to others IJN.
Re: Timothy Chichi Okere Is Dead by gbens2000(m): 8:56am On May 06, 2016
Empredboy:
so when vivian foe died in france and when Antonio José Puerta perez who played for sevilla died, it was bad health system in europe abi? Rubbish citizen of naija who never contributed anything to improve his country yet be the First to criticize.
one thing is that am not a rubbish citizen of naija,secondly I am contributing my qouta to improve the situation of my country.u don't know me so u are quite foolish to quote me like this and thirdly,wen u hear a player dies in Europe the cases are quite different,his case was persistent and our medical system in naija is far below par.so every sensible human being should see the sense in my comments,and pls just learn to insult less in trying to make ur point cuz u don't know me and I don't know u either.
Re: Timothy Chichi Okere Is Dead by Empredboy(m): 9:11am On May 06, 2016
gbens2000:
one thing is that am not a rubbish citizen of naija,secondly I am contributing my qouta to improve the situation of my country.u don't know me so u are quite foolish to quote me like this and thirdly,wen u hear a player dies in Europe the cases are quite different,his case was persistent and our medical system in naija is far below par.so every sensible human being should see the sense in my comments,and pls just learn to insult less in trying to make ur point cuz u don't know me and I don't know u either.
ok i apologies but my point is this players too die in europe. This Giwa keeper had been sick since 2 yrs ago and he was fine and discharged but the spine problem came back and took his life.
Re: Timothy Chichi Okere Is Dead by gbens2000(m): 9:17am On May 06, 2016
Empredboy:
ok i apologies but my point is this players too die in europe. This Giwa keeper had been sick since 2 yrs ago and he was fine and discharged but the spine problem came back and took his life.
i agree,but I will still blame our medical system it's very poor,I lost an uncle 3years ago,for months doctors were treating him for typhoid and high blood pressure,not knowing dat he had a bone marrow disease,by the tym we found out he was on his way to China for proper treatment wen he died.u see our doctors easily make assumptions hear because of the bread involved.its possible wat was wrong with the guy was even worst Dan a spinal cord injury.
Re: Timothy Chichi Okere Is Dead by cejeh: 10:38am On May 06, 2016
he was a very respectful boy, played alot of games with him. A very good goal keeper
so sad that death has taken him. RIP bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chelsea Signs Olivier Giroud From Arsenal / Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) / Super Falcons Aircraft Emits Smoke, As Plane Develops Electrical Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.