Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Mercy Aigbe Vs Swanky Jerry? Whose Style Do You Prefer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Vs Swanky Jerry? Whose Style Do You Prefer (899 Views)

Swanky Jerry Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London / Swanky Jerry Bags MTN Endorsements Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Vs Swanky Jerry? Whose Style Do You Prefer by veeluv2015(f): 2:41pm On May 05, 2016
Multiple Award Winning Celebrity Fashion Stylist/Designer styled the Diva herself, Actress Mercy Aigbe today….and from the look of things, the outcome of the makeover is outstanding but then based on some comments that I have been seeing on other social networks, I would love to know if your prefer Mercy Aigbe styling herself or you prefer her being styled by Swanky Jerry?

Below are pictures mercy styled herself and the last image is the one swanky styled her.

Source: http://blog.iyodatv.com/mercy-aigbe-vs-swanky-jerry-whose-style-do-you-prefer/

Re: Mercy Aigbe Vs Swanky Jerry? Whose Style Do You Prefer by busterr(m): 2:44pm On May 05, 2016
fine ladies
Re: Mercy Aigbe Vs Swanky Jerry? Whose Style Do You Prefer by veeluv2015(f): 2:50pm On May 05, 2016
Re: Mercy Aigbe Vs Swanky Jerry? Whose Style Do You Prefer by veeluv2015(f): 2:50pm On May 05, 2016
Re: Mercy Aigbe Vs Swanky Jerry? Whose Style Do You Prefer by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 05, 2016
mercy own

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Oritse Femi Performance In Berlin Carnival In Germany / Yvonne Nelson Hitting Drum while Having Fun With Her Boyfriend Kwaku Manu / I Am Happy My Name Is Being Cleared & I Want Justice’ – Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.