Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Dino Melaye Shows Off 26 Of His Expensive Vehicles Including A Mobile House(pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shows Off 26 Of His Expensive Vehicles Including A Mobile House(pix) (25534 Views)

Dino Melaye Shows Off Generator He Bought For Kogi Community, Nigerians React / Dino Melaye Shows Harley-Davidson Bike & Eats Fufu With Other People(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off 26 Of His Expensive Vehicles Including A Mobile House(pix) by Junior66(m): 6:48am On May 06, 2016
Someone should pls remind us what Dino was doing before he became a politician.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off 26 Of His Expensive Vehicles Including A Mobile House(pix) by gidgiddy: 7:48am On May 06, 2016
Junior66:
Someone should pls remind us what Dino was doing before he became a politician.

I have no idea what he does for a living. I almost thought he was into buying and selling exotic cars but he can't be since those cars have his personalised plate numbers. To best my of my knowledge, Dino has never been a Local Gov Chairman, Governor or minister. He has always been a Law maker. So where could he have stolen from? Maybe he is just a big time businesman who enjoys the finer things of life such as good cars. If that is the case, it is not for anybody to question how he spends his money.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off 26 Of His Expensive Vehicles Including A Mobile House(pix) by sinceraconcept(m): 8:23am On May 06, 2016
gidgiddy:

I have no idea what he does for a living. I almost thought he was into buying and selling exotic cars but he can't be since those cars have his personalised plate numbers. To best my of my knowledge, Dino has never been a Local Gov Chairman, Governor or minister. He has always been a Law maker. So where could he have stolen from? Maybe he is just a big time businesman who enjoys the finer things of life such as good cars. If that is the case, it is not for anybody to question how he spends his money.
he was a member of Kogi house of representative
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off 26 Of His Expensive Vehicles Including A Mobile House(pix) by Junior66(m): 8:24am On May 06, 2016
gidgiddy:

Tnx for the clarification. I am beginin to think dat guy has more money than politics could have fetched him.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off 26 Of His Expensive Vehicles Including A Mobile House(pix) by sinceraconcept(m): 8:34am On May 06, 2016
Junior66:

Tnx for the clarification. I am beginin to think dat guy has more money than politics could have fetched him.
you mean politics can't fetch anyone more than this?
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off 26 Of His Expensive Vehicles Including A Mobile House(pix) by seankay(m): 8:49am On May 06, 2016
How much does he earn to be able to afford those expensive whips?
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off 26 Of His Expensive Vehicles Including A Mobile House(pix) by Junior66(m): 8:54am On May 06, 2016
[quote author=sinceraconcept post=45357805]you mean politics can't fetch anyone more than this?[/quote
politics at the level he has played. Member kogi state house of assembley, House of reps member representing Kogi state central and just recently, senator representing kogi central all in my state. No other Kogi senator of similar rank comes close to him in terms of wealth.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off 26 Of His Expensive Vehicles Including A Mobile House(pix) by sinceraconcept(m): 8:57am On May 06, 2016
[quote author=Junior66 post=45358367][/quote]But don't forget he recently acquired some of the vehicles there.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off 26 Of His Expensive Vehicles Including A Mobile House(pix) by sinceraconcept(m): 9:00am On May 06, 2016
[quote author=Junior66 post=45358367][/quote]and it's all about opportunity cost bro. Smart Adeyemi is richer than this guy. Go and find out about Smart Adeyemi's hotels. One of Smart Adeyemi's hotel can buy all of this guy's cars
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off 26 Of His Expensive Vehicles Including A Mobile House(pix) by Crieff(m): 10:01am On May 06, 2016
sinceraconcept:
Hmmmn I don't know the name of this car

That is a Corvette, a Chrysler Corvette.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off 26 Of His Expensive Vehicles Including A Mobile House(pix) by Crieff(m): 10:02am On May 06, 2016
sinceraconcept:
I don't know the name of his yellow sport car too

Most likely a Lotus Exige
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off 26 Of His Expensive Vehicles Including A Mobile House(pix) by sinceraconcept(m): 12:05pm On May 06, 2016
Crieff:

Most likely a Lotus Exige
mahn,bro you know cars gaan o
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off 26 Of His Expensive Vehicles Including A Mobile House(pix) by IniRalph: 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
Saturn Sky is the red car not Wingsor
Chevrolet Corvette is the white one
Pontiac Solstice is the yellow one.
The Saturn and the Pontiac are actually cheap cars. The Corvette too can be cheaper depending on the year, mileage and trim.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off 26 Of His Expensive Vehicles Including A Mobile House(pix) by GOLDLOVER: 10:23am On Oct 11, 2016
kekakuz:
all these cars in one house
what if the house gut fire?
Simple, he will replace them.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off 26 Of His Expensive Vehicles Including A Mobile House(pix) by biggie73(m): 11:30am On Oct 11, 2016
Poor man showing off. The rich mellow out. Empty calabash make the most noise.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off 26 Of His Expensive Vehicles Including A Mobile House(pix) by habiham: 11:52am On Oct 11, 2016
Mad man @ur age I gat no brain I pity ur people dat voted u in... nothing upstair...
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off 26 Of His Expensive Vehicles Including A Mobile House(pix) by 7lives: 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
johnmartus:
This guy no get sense at all grin

He get sense, he is actually test running these cars TO SEE THE ONE THAT WILL TAKE HIM TO HELL IN A JIFFY.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off 26 Of His Expensive Vehicles Including A Mobile House(pix) by Flameboy26(m): 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
sinceraconcept:
I don't know the name of his yellow sport car too
AUDI TT
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off 26 Of His Expensive Vehicles Including A Mobile House(pix) by iluvpomo(m): 7:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
Question: Has Dino Melaye been in public service all his working life?
I am trying to ascertain how he acquired his wealth?
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off 26 Of His Expensive Vehicles Including A Mobile House(pix) by ahamonyeka(m): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
kokoA:
With all him money na star he dey drink undecided
what is wrong with star you think is everybody that likes spirit or wine?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buratai Meets With Military Officers In London (Photos) / Governor Wike Receives Atiku As He Arrives Rivers For Road Commissioning / Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.