Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Man Caugt Stealing Rough-handled In Bayelsa (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caugt Stealing Rough-handled In Bayelsa (Photos) (36917 Views)

Robbers Arrested At First Bank In Bayelsa. Photos / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) / Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caugt Stealing Rough-handled In Bayelsa (Photos) by tgmservice: 9:07pm On May 05, 2016
He is a barca fan and he his learning from messi and co always involved in fraud
Re: Man Caugt Stealing Rough-handled In Bayelsa (Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 9:11pm On May 05, 2016
steppin:
This comes to mind.

Guys, this una analogy, I no buy am one bit! We should not compare politicians' stealing with Armed robbers own. They ain't the same Abeg. Politicians steal only monies already entrusted to their own care (not siding them though) but Armed robber own.. ..imagine you want to pay your children's school fees the next day after emptying your bank account for that purpose and then the mofos accost you and take all it, and in the unfortunate event u struggle with them, you lose your life as well as the money, how do you deal with that? To me, those people deserve what they get. As for the thieving politicians, it's day at a time, they'll get theirs when we are ready for them. Only wish we could make it soon.
Re: Man Caugt Stealing Rough-handled In Bayelsa (Photos) by Diasyluv(f): 9:12pm On May 05, 2016
People taking laws into their hands since father Abraham days undecided
Re: Man Caugt Stealing Rough-handled In Bayelsa (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 9:15pm On May 05, 2016
This is justice

To me but they shouldn't have used jungle way now it's becomes jungle justice
Re: Man Caugt Stealing Rough-handled In Bayelsa (Photos) by banmee(m): 9:17pm On May 05, 2016
chigoizie7:
Wetin him steal?

Knowing Nigerians, it's probably a maggi cube.

1 Like

Re: Man Caugt Stealing Rough-handled In Bayelsa (Photos) by coaco(m): 9:18pm On May 05, 2016
Though he did something bad; are our politicians better than him?
Fomer president of Nigeria had the opportunity to make Nigeria one of the best country in the world but he ended up contribute what the masses are suffering today.
Please my fellow Nigerians how is GEJ and his cabinet better than this poor fellow. cool cool cool cool cool.
Our politicians are crooks. We should stop singing their praises.

1 Like

Re: Man Caugt Stealing Rough-handled In Bayelsa (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 9:18pm On May 05, 2016
Diasyluv:
People taking laws into their hands since father Abraham days undecided
trying to be relevant but am sorry u are not felt...

1 Like

Re: Man Caugt Stealing Rough-handled In Bayelsa (Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 9:19pm On May 05, 2016
ladycomfort:
This is not fair. He should have been burnt to death. Awon oloriburuku. Ole. undecided angry

Abi na because you be babe na im make dem no ban you for this statement?! shocked shocked shocked I got up to a week's ban only for saying "jungle justice, the only justice". Won't be surprised if I'm sent off again now for this! It is well.
Re: Man Caugt Stealing Rough-handled In Bayelsa (Photos) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 9:25pm On May 05, 2016
kayabd:
dats nice cos he wasn't lynched by Dis mob...happy for him shaaa

kudos to Dos guys for handing him to d law enforcement agencies
yeah this is what is expected of every nigerian citizens no matter the height of the crime they shouldnt take the laws into their hands by engaging on jungle justice. Kudos
Re: Man Caugt Stealing Rough-handled In Bayelsa (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:28pm On May 05, 2016
In Russia, stealing to quench hunger is no longer a crime.
Re: Man Caugt Stealing Rough-handled In Bayelsa (Photos) by xreal: 9:32pm On May 05, 2016
steppin:
This comes to mind.

You mean GEJ is being honoured in the same Bayelsa?
Re: Man Caugt Stealing Rough-handled In Bayelsa (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 9:35pm On May 05, 2016
banmee:

Knowing Nigerians, it's probably a maggi cube.

Lol, I tire oh.

because, the body of d thread said "trying to steal" which means, he has not even stolen anything sef.

1 Like

Re: Man Caugt Stealing Rough-handled In Bayelsa (Photos) by bakila: 9:36pm On May 05, 2016
Nobody is talking about witch here ooh. No fine English to support this guys presumption of innocence ohhh.
Re: Man Caugt Stealing Rough-handled In Bayelsa (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 9:43pm On May 05, 2016
lighting:
Na even barca fan.
Wearing a jersey is not enough proof that he is barca fan what if he stole it or was given as gift will he reject it, when he knows the cloth material is the type that will last.
Re: Man Caugt Stealing Rough-handled In Bayelsa (Photos) by sokarsenal(m): 9:53pm On May 05, 2016
wiringdpt:
If it's a politician in Agbada, dem go dey shout baba o baba o
haha....true.....but you guys don't get it....politicians steal "invisible" money.....money meant for development but that can't be seen....for instance if Saraki did not steal from government, the average kwara state indigene would still not get that government money in cash,..............BUt on the otherhand this guy was probably caught stealing money from a poor market woman.....or from a struggling passerby......

NOTE: I am not in support of "stealing is not corruption" though

1 Like

Re: Man Caugt Stealing Rough-handled In Bayelsa (Photos) by Neddyned(m): 9:59pm On May 05, 2016
humans have no pity, even the thief did not pity the owner. Lord have mercy!
Re: Man Caugt Stealing Rough-handled In Bayelsa (Photos) by hadura29(m): 9:59pm On May 05, 2016
Hmnnn..
Re: Man Caugt Stealing Rough-handled In Bayelsa (Photos) by BlueMagic2(m): 10:00pm On May 05, 2016
But y'all sing the praises of your thieving politicians. F U C K NIGERIANS yall need to keep getting your sht stolen by your politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caugt Stealing Rough-handled In Bayelsa (Photos) by emvico(m): 10:15pm On May 05, 2016
chigoizie7:
Wetin him steal?
na groundnut
Re: Man Caugt Stealing Rough-handled In Bayelsa (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:16pm On May 05, 2016
i hear say na just half tuber of yam o..make he go boil stay alive...Uwa bu pawpaw mehn
Re: Man Caugt Stealing Rough-handled In Bayelsa (Photos) by ahmadmuazu5(m): 10:18pm On May 05, 2016
they forget goodluck he is the one that deserve this not is young man

1 Like

Re: Man Caugt Stealing Rough-handled In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 05, 2016
steppin:
This comes to mind.

Hmmmm. Isnt he better off the ex president?
Re: Man Caugt Stealing Rough-handled In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 05, 2016
AlanSugar:

Guys, this una analogy, I no buy am one bit! We should not compare politicians' stealing with Armed robbers own. They ain't the same Abeg. Politicians steal only monies already entrusted to their own care (not siding them though) but Armed robber own.. ..imagine you want to pay your children's school fees the next day after emptying your bank account for that purpose and then the mofos accost you and take all it, and in the unfortunate event u struggle with them, you lose your life as well as the money, how do you deal with that? To me, those people deserve what they get. As for the thieving politicians, it's day at a time, they'll get theirs when we are ready for them. Only wish we could make it soon.

Ur case na sorry case.
Re: Man Caugt Stealing Rough-handled In Bayelsa (Photos) by oweman: 10:24pm On May 05, 2016
A yes i said stealing as they are all thieves those who approve ,those who did the sharing and those that chopped the monies those involved in the stealing of the arms deal are barawos i pray they be made to face something in this form
let no one preach some funny some thief is above being arrested as there is no provision in any Nigerian law that some thieves cant be arrested
Re: Man Caugt Stealing Rough-handled In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 05, 2016
Smh!! Nigerians and mob justice... embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Caugt Stealing Rough-handled In Bayelsa (Photos) by hotspec(m): 10:27pm On May 05, 2016
lucky for him. He Iives to steal another day
Re: Man Caugt Stealing Rough-handled In Bayelsa (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 10:29pm On May 05, 2016
emvico:

na groundnut

Lol,

I trust my naija brothers

1 Like

Re: Man Caugt Stealing Rough-handled In Bayelsa (Photos) by macaranta(m): 10:29pm On May 05, 2016
He looks hungry...have messi on him.
Re: Man Caugt Stealing Rough-handled In Bayelsa (Photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 10:34pm On May 05, 2016
The man looks malnourished sef, I wonder when last he ate. What did he steal sef, bread?
Re: Man Caugt Stealing Rough-handled In Bayelsa (Photos) by Xbox222: 10:43pm On May 05, 2016
Why must he be punished this way, is he the first person to steal?
Re: Man Caugt Stealing Rough-handled In Bayelsa (Photos) by franklin000(m): 10:52pm On May 05, 2016
na so baka fans de tif

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Escapes From Hotel After Consuming Beer, Pepper Soup Worth N21,800 / Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death / Man Pours Cameroon Pepper Into Wife’s Private In Ebonyi, Faces Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.