Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,169 members, 7,829,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

The Proactive Job Seeker Competition | Winner's List Released - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Proactive Job Seeker Competition | Winner's List Released (475 Views)

The Proactive Job Seeker Competition | Apply Here / How To Apply For "The Proactive Job Seeker Challenge" / Join Nigeria's Finest Job Competition - "The Proactive Job Seeker Challenge" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Proactive Job Seeker Competition | Winner's List Released by opportunihub: 6:06pm On May 05, 2016
Winners of "The Proactive Job Seeker Challenge" organized by OpportuniHUB has been announced.

It's been something else. Hurry Now and check the list on http://www.opportunihub.com/2016/05/03/list-of-winners-of-the-proactive-job-seeker-challenge-season-1/.

Congratulations if you're one of the winners and take heart if you couldn't qualify.

Get ready for Season 2, coming soon.
Re: The Proactive Job Seeker Competition | Winner's List Released by opportunihub: 10:52am On May 06, 2016
OpportuniHub’s "The Proactive Job Seeker Challenge" Set To Commence Soon.
Watch out for many other competitions. See www.opportunihub.com for more.
Re: The Proactive Job Seeker Competition | Winner's List Released by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 06, 2016
Thanks Opportunihub for giving me the opportunity to prove my worth. I came second in the competition. I hope this will open ways for job opportunities.
It was a healthy competition. Keep it going.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Proactive Job Seeker Competition | Winner's List Released by opportunihub: 1:08pm On May 08, 2016
Jaysleem, glad to know that you are one of those that made it to the winners list of the just concluded Season 1 of "The Proactive Job Seeker Challenge" on www.opportunihub.com.
You even came Second?

@All, watch out for "The Proactive Job Seeker Challenge" 2 coming soon only on OpportuniHub.com.

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Someone To Help Me With A Teaching Job On Lagos Island / Invitation To The Axiom Business Conference With The General Manager, MTN / Drivers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.