Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,736 members, 7,813,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Ielts Materials . - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ielts Materials . (1237 Views)

Huge List Of IELTS Books And Materials / List Of Countries To Study Abroad Without TOEFL/IELTS For International Students / 6 Tips & Guide To Pass The IELTS Reading Paper With Flying Colours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ielts Materials . by arizona145(m): 6:07pm On May 05, 2016
Please fellow Nairalanders do help a brother if you have IELTS Materials or even hints on how to pass the exams. I've IELTS Exams that's scheduled on the 19th of this month and I ain't sure if i have enough knowledge on that. You can pm me if you have any useful info regarding that. Thanks alot in anticipation.

(1) (Reply)

HND Accting Graduate Is An Accountant While B.sc Accting Graduate Is A Clerk / Law School VS Open University / Common Wealth Scholarship Interview In Abuja 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.