Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Sending Western Union Out Via Cotonu - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sending Western Union Out Via Cotonu (713 Views)

Any Nairalander Based In Cotonu / Send Ur Funds Tru Western Union/moneygram To China, Get Paid In Naira In 24hrs / I will Buy Western Union, Moneygram & bank transfer At Good Rate From You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sending Western Union Out Via Cotonu by asids55: 6:36pm On May 05, 2016
abeg who as gone through the process of sending funds out through cotonu or any neighboring country? please share your experience as I am interested in going through that route to send money out,this might be useful info to other nairalanders trying to send money out of the country..thanks
Re: Sending Western Union Out Via Cotonu by asids55: 1:35pm On May 06, 2016
thanks for all the invisible comments,you can start dropping the visible ones..thanks
Re: Sending Western Union Out Via Cotonu by kalimera101: 1:47pm On May 06, 2016
please people should reply
Re: Sending Western Union Out Via Cotonu by futurenix(m): 3:30pm On May 06, 2016
Don't do it cause you will end up having less to send than when you buy from the black market and do wire transfer in Naija.

The weakening of the naira is not just on dollars, pound and euros but on all currencies.

You will have to use more naira to buy a particular currency at present than before.

You can only get squared when u buy highly demanded goods in Nigeria, transport it to the Said country and sell it. The profit May make up for ur transport and the added exchange rate. You can now make your western union transfer.

But trust me, it will still come down to the receiver getting same amount or even less like when u buy the black market rate here and wire it.

This is because u can't be sure of selling all ur goods at a go, u will have to feed, transport, recharge ur sim and roam or buy their local Sim and recharge it too, hotel bills if u can't get a place to sleep there etc.

My advise, just buy ur black market rate and wire or wait if policies will become favorable soon.

Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Sending Western Union Out Via Cotonu by chiefkpokp(m): 10:30am On May 07, 2016
asids55:
abeg who as gone through the process of sending funds out through cotonu or any neighboring country? please share your experience as I am interested in going through that route to send money out,this might be useful info to other nairalanders trying to send money out of the country..thanks

I don't have ideal about sending westy, But if you want to make payment to this various countries, I can do it for you to any bank,company,seller.
USA,UK,SPAIN,CHINA,INDIA,TURKEY, But mind you,my rate are fair rates, But don't think of official rate.
Re: Sending Western Union Out Via Cotonu by asids55: 1:26pm On May 07, 2016
chiefkpokp:

I don't have ideal about sending westy, But if you want to make payment to this various countries, I can do it for you to any bank,company,seller.
USA,UK,SPAIN,CHINA,INDIA,TURKEY, But mind you,my rate are fair rates, But don't think of official rate.

to Holland or germany,how much do you charge for euro
Re: Sending Western Union Out Via Cotonu by sleekender(m): 6:06pm On May 07, 2016
chiefkpokp:

Give me your contact details. Or send me an email on ux@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Wanted: Chinese Auto Manufacturers / BREAKING: CBN Hikes Interest Rates To 10-year High / How Much Do You Know About This Business.? Your Advice, Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.